This can be taken both ways. :wink:

I was gonna post that!

why? will there be a big electrical surge that day?

Haha, that would have been awesome, but we already had to turn in our music.

Guess I’m not welcome here :frowning: .

If we are wrong, I wonder if future generations (if there are any survivors) would think that yoyo players where stupid(or at least the ones that didn’t believe in it)

I just read in Discover magazine that the Mayan calendar did not end on 12-21-12. They have found several examples of calendars going well past that date.

If i really thought the world would end on the 21st, i would have bought a cliff.

1 Like

TL;DR

what does TL;DR mean? I’m so lost.

Same, anyone have GPS?

well if they can’t spell “were”, than i guess they have grounds to think that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dawn of the 2nd Day
72 Hours Remain

It is actually TL ; DR, not TL;DR. It means too long, didn’t read.

Oh, thank you yonut. So now I know to ip track YoCyanightYo and slap him :stuck_out_tongue:

do we really believe a bunch of people who wore only a piece of cloth over there stuff and who knows what they were doing back then ::slight_smile:

TOMORROW! Yus!

Can’t wait for all of the stupid people to be stupid. Also can’t wait for the FaceBook statuses that will say “That awkward moment when the world isn’t over”

Woohoo this will be a great day! Plus, I’ll be at a badask American History museum that is usually packed but won’t be cause of my homes the Mayans and their prediction.

December 21st here I come.

Dude, you do realize, that despite what they wore, they were more advanced for their time than we are currently, on a simple ratio, right? I hate saying this, but most of their civilization was smarter than we normal peeps think. Most of our math was developed by “Cloth” wearing people. So I wouldn’t exactly say that, if I were you, especially since their still are a small amount of Mayans left.

2 Likes

The Mayans only died out because the Spanish came in and slaughtered them. They knew SOMETHING would happen on the 21st, not the end of the world.