18 Likes

What model is that Mowl throw? :thinking:

1 Like

It really doesn’t.

That’s an Aerodynex, one of my favorites

3 Likes

In my rotation currently? Hmmm. In no order:

1. Ti Vayder (plays like a dream)
  2. Dink (still the best undersized throw)
  3. 5kqv (classic and classy)
  4. Hatrick (classic and an absolute grail)
  5. Workhorse (go to responsive now, I can do a kick flip 1/10 times!)

I can also rotate Vayder with Tyrant depending on the day.

I’m operating under the assumption that someone on this list will get bumped down to 6th place when Motion works its rim weighted magic on a future release.

PS: Sudo would be on this list if I still had one. I need to get one back in the case one day.

5 Likes

Motion Linear
Dis Anima
MK1 Dynames
YYF Sugar
YYF Genpop

No particular order!

5 Likes

So u like the anima that much? I really wanna get one but hesitant with the price

It’s worth it imo. It’s a cool little high performance yo-yo that’s also very laid back.

This is the first time I’ve seen the burnside mentioned as anyone’s favorite. Is it that good? I’ve never given it a second thought. Am curious about the cs61

1 Like

Obviously I’m liking it a lot. At first I was disappointed and maybe the stock flat bearing had a touch too much lube. Just didn’t feel right. Quickly changed to my favorite centering bearing an NSK concave and that did the trick. It’s opposite of what is popular at the moment being relatively narrow but the performance is great. Doesn’t perform equally to the FGAL but surprisingly close. And it’s just fun to play.

The CS61 is fantastic. Another one that is always close by. Others mention slight vibe but mine is baby butt smooth and I wonder if it’s the Cerakote which mine is noticeable thin. Another that performs great and more importantly I find it very fun to play. Easy for me to get lost in time playing it. Taka did a review of it I believe.

3 Likes

1 Like

Only 5!!! Tough…

In no particular order:
OD Panorama
OD Parlay
Mk1xTRT Bathysphere
RSO Martian
RSO Mechabapezilla SE

A top 10 would still be tough for me!

7 Likes

Hmmmm… at this moment, in no particular order: