Started a little rivalry in the throwers discord to do a hidemasa hook on a spinning yoyo with the shortest possible string. My best is 14.8". Can you beat this short-ness?
If you have the shortest (based on my judgement, needs to be video and photo of the measured length) you can win a c3 token, the same one I am using in the vid below!
- The yoyo string needs a loop tied in it
- The loop must be around one of your fingers
- Tag #TinyHidemasaHook
- The submission must be on Instagram for my own sanity (but feel free to post it in here too)
- The yoyo has to be spinning before and after
- You can snap start it if you want to. You don’t need to bind.
- Ties will be broken by whether you bind the yoyo, then by submission date.
- You have until Friday, NOON EASTERN TIME
Let the string do the work
Follow the yoyo with your finger
Record it! Otherwise it doesn’t count
Start with a longer string first to get the technique down
Use your smallest yoyo that spins gud