Throws similar to the cascade

That one is a nice looking throw Greg. Have you personally played one before?

I have! It was lovely. Light-feeling and comfortable. But I played it when I was 6 months into yoyoing and I donā€™t think I truly appreciated it for what it was. At the time, I was more in awe of unearthly stability and spin time. A yoyo like the Lagoutte is perfectly stable and spins fine, but itā€™s not in the same category as some competition-style throws.

Now that my tastes have evolved, I think it would be a home run for me.

Nice. Man, you guys have me wanting to spend more and more money! Lol. Iā€™ve looked in the bst greg for that throw and havenā€™t noticed one at all. Have you ever come across any on the bst or do not that many players have them you think?

I donā€™t think there are huge volumes of them out there. And those that have them might be holding onto them. Iā€™ve seen one come up on BST but I didnā€™t go for it. YYE has some new, though!

Yeah, I looked in the shop and seen them on here new. I might just have to do that if I donā€™t notice any pop up on the bst here soon. I like to buy off the bst since used throws are not as expensive as new (well, most at least).

Gawdā€¦ now Iā€™ve talked myself into a La Goutteā€¦! But how to find one especially when two of us are looking for it? Haha!