Throwers in CO?

I’m located in southern denver area anyone around that throws? I’m pretty new and tired of learning new tricks off of youtube tutorials!!!

6 Likes

There’s a club every other friday up here in Breckenridge, you should come out for the next one!

2 Likes

Colorado thrower here from the Arvada area. There’s a meet up tomorrow in fact. If you have Facebook I’ll get you an invite to the group.

1 Like

facebook is travis leavitt, going to be busy tomorrow but i’d love to get in the group and get updates about future meetups!

1 Like

Mile High Yo yo club on FB we’ve been getting pretty good turnout lately! Meet tomorrow in Parker 3-6p and another at my house late March!

1 Like

Oh snap… i live in Parker.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well as @bobafret mentioned. Check out Mile high yoyo club. That’s where we organize.

2 Likes

Hey @tleavitt360, I recently moved to the South Denver area from Boston and went to my first Mile High yo-yo club meet up this past Sunday. It was a great time. I learned a couple tricks, got to play with tons of different throws, and met lots of amazing throwers. Looking forward to potentially seeing you at future meetups, and let me know if you’re ever looking to get any throwing done around Denver!

2 Likes

Next event is gonna be a Spring Break yo-yo clinic for some elementary kids who caught the bug when the Ned show came to their school. PM me for more details!

2 Likes

I’m in Colorado Springs. I wish I knew some throwers here

1 Like

There is a Colorado Springs group that meets regularly they have a page on Facebook as well.

1 Like