Colorado Throwers?

Looking for yoyo people in Colorado - would like to get a regular meetup going in the Denver area again. Kicking off with a get-together on April 20th in Centennial including trick share, on-site BST, free food and some fun giveaways.

Posted on the fb BST, just want to see if I can shake some more of you out of the trees here!

7 Likes

Would go but I’m in NYC! Hope it’s a good turnout! Enjoy :deciduous_tree::fire::triumph::dash:

1 Like

Are you handing out A-rt 420’s there?

I’ll definitely be throwing one that day! I will have some giveaways but unfortunately nothing THAT spectacular.

1 Like

Im looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet some people.

2 Likes

Bumping up for visibility! Clubhouse has been secured - on-site BST is shaping up nicely. Cool door prizes and free stuff for everyone. We’ll have pizza, sodas, snacks of all kinds, and a 420 den in a separate area stocked with all Colorado has to offer! Also working on a video crew to document the day. All skill levels are welcome! I’m mediocre at best so I’m looking forward to learning a few new tricks and lacing up a few new throwers.

I’ve also invited a couple old pals - Jon Best (Doctor B from the One Drop team) and Jon Gates. They aren’t confirmed yet but hoping we’ll see them out.

I’d love to see some of your faces there - and if you’re from out of state, April in Colorado is beautiful - plan a trip!

4 Likes

Hey. Looking to meat up with people In Colorado. Don’t really know how this site works so if anyone knows of any meet ups It would be great to hear back from you.

1 Like

Hi Ryan! Mile High Yoyo Club meets on the second saturday of every month from 12-3pm at PlayForge Games in Littleton. address is 2420 Main Street in downtown Littleton. We have a facebook group if you search Mile High Yoyo Club you’ll find us. That stays up to date with info on meets and some local discussion.

We are having a special meet on 1/29 to hang with Mike Gloeckner (Gecko from the 2sick crew) more info will be posted on that as we finalize details. If weather is good it will be at PlayForge 12-3pm.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ll look into meeting up with you guys. Do you have a skill requirement? I haven’t thrown in about a year and I’m a little rusty.

1 Like

No skill at all required, you don’t even need a yoyo. There are members of all skill levels and we have new people show up each month. The great thing about yoyo club is that you can always learn a new trick and you can always teach a new trick. We have members who are world champions, a yoyo hall of famer, and a BUNCH of people who just love to throw. All are welcome and membership is voluntary. We don’t choose members of the group - people choose to be a part of it. Hope to see you soon!

4 Likes