Thrower contact info

Even as adults I am not confident it’s wise to broadcast personal emails or phone numbers. Seems risky to me.

Same because my dads name is already out there on the Internet enough that and I don’t want spam or some weirdo texting me

Posting personal phone numbers and emails on a public forum isn’t a particularly good idea. You are just asking to get pummeled with spam.

2 Likes

484-903-5134

Always like making personal relationships with other yoyoers…Shoot me a text if you please. Don’t Spam me or use the number for negative purposes

There’s the problem. Once your number is posted in a public forum you have NO control of how it’s used. Consider exchanging numbers via pm if this is something you really want to do.

Remember, anyone can view the forum, anyone! Guests and spammers look here all the time.

Seriously guys!

Holy cow… who cares? jeeze. all you gotta do is block them? haha. If you dont want to do it, dont do it. i thought it was a cool idea, thanks for sharing though. negahaters. lol

I don’t think it’s a good idea to share info on the Internet at all. Especially not with a 19 year old kid who just got out of jail. Plus not to mention anyone can look at these forums. Think about it people.

You shouldn’t judge people. A lot of people go to jail, that doesn’t mean he is a bad person. Things happen, you don’t know what was goin on in his life.

First of all bro, you dont anything about me. lmao. you dont know my story?? hahh i had a full athletic scholarship to WVU for swimming. but no i got set up by this underage girl to “hook up” with her so her 25 year old boyfriend wouldnt get introuble for knocking her up. keep your mouth shut when it comes to things/or people you dont know. Im tryin to be civil right now but that really made me angry. lol. your a very ignorant person… there are dudes who go to jail every year because thier ex wifes dont document the child support money they recieve from them and want more. there are people in jail who steal money, to pay for thier moms operations… your lucky this is an all ages forum. or you would of really got an ear full… now get off your mommys laptop and go get some fresh air bro. haahh and thanks Jag

Typical story. Oh it’s the cops fault right? You’re a punk I’ve seen your posts and your videos. You talk like going to jail is cool and people should think your cool for going there. You smoke and throw kittens in your videos that you post on an all ages forum. Grow up dude

Please try to keep this thread civil.

Thanks!

You must be one of the most ignorant, obnoxious, insensitive people I’ve seen in all my life. Just leave YoRED alone. What’d he do to you?

1 Like

Just making sure people don’t make the mistake of giving out personal I formation on the Internet. Very dangerous

Yes, I know that it can be dangerous. Its their choice, not ours. I don’t give out my personal info to anybody, but there’s no reason to single out yoRED.
Be smart and keep your cool. Only adults have shared info so far. If they want to, by all means let them.
Their choice.

1 Like

whatever Mondo… ima show my maturity by not even feeding into your personal attacks. ima go “grow up” lololol

1 Like

Ok then negative feedback on me is real mature I guess. You do need to grow up especially because you’re supposedly having a kid now. “IMA” send you an English book too so you don’t sound so dumb.

If you ask me, putting negative input like that where it’s not needed is very immature. Insulting people in a forum where I haven’t seen an argument yet is really surprising. You need to calm down and stop posting.

Seriously, I think it’s be best if you got out of this thread. Wouldn’t want to cause more drama. Or we can have the mods deal with it.

You’re right, not letting myself get mad at some kid on a forum. Delete my posts and let the thread go on. When some 12 year old kid posts his phone number and mom and dad come to YYE mad then don’t say I didn’t warn you. He did give me negative feedback though and I will be doing the same for him.

lol nah ex girlfriend was just messing with my head, i gave you negative feedback because you called me names bro. lol thats what the negative feedback is for man. hahahaa IMA go poop. peace