“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

If he ships them instead, you can try mine out anyway. I bought 2 of the the samplers.

2 Likes

…what?

I’ve messaged you a couple of times on IG about it.

Also, I just ordered some of your strings, and I put info about it in the notes.

We’re in ATL.

Aahhhh on IG gotcha. Make sure to lemme know which of the formulas you prefer.

2 Likes

I will. I’ll let ppl at the meetup try them too.

I usually like poly for responsive, and lean towards nylon for unresponsive, but I’m excited to try yours on both!

2 Likes

Hit me with a reminder on the week of the meetup and I’ll try to come out if time permits. Can’t sell any per say but I can def bring freebie samples to give away insert black thumbsup

5 Likes

So just to confirm:

We are on for Sun 09/29 from 2-5 @:

Rehearse Live, LLC

2365 Pleasantdale Road
Atlanta, GA 30340

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out our next meetup. Not sure which week will work yet.

Please stay tuned!

2 Likes

My daughters Bday is the last Sunday this month so I’ll have to miss again if it’s our usual day… :frowning: Sorry guys.

2 Likes

Well our “usual day” was the 2nd week, then 3rd, then 4th last month. Honestly, I may not be able to swing it this month, but I’m trying!

3 Likes

So sorry we’re gonna miss an October meet.

Let’s do Sun 11/10 2-5pm.

4 Likes

(bump) looking forward to the meet this weekend! I’ll post something online about it to get the word out too!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Is your tuba playing friend going to come?

1 Like

Damn that’s a bit of a hike from where I’m at : (

1 Like

I would like to come sometime when im in Atlanta

2 Likes

I’ll pester him till he does :trumpet:

1 Like

Oh well, make it sometime if you can!

If you’re in town, and it doesn’t coincide with our meet date, just let us know anyway. We could try figure out some kind of meetup.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t make this meet up today guys…:frowning: Between trying to finish this house up and Karate classes I’m booked up today… hope you guys have a great time!

2 Likes

We missed you!

1 Like