“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

Wish I could be there. Hope it’s a good group.

3 Likes

would definitely like to attend one of these at some point i live closer to the downtown atl though

2 Likes

I’m always a maybe due to health issues but I am hot to make one of these despite not having any discernible skill.

2 Likes

No discernable skill is required!

@MarkD is up next to host in Marietta.

@aminalcollective Rehearse Live is about 20mins away from downtown. We’re looking at December 18th for the next one.

We had a nice group in September!

4 Likes

7 Likes

https://fb.me/e/2RbizWEoL

Saturday, October 22nd at East Cobb Park in Marietta, GA
3PM-6PM

We will start in the park and possibly go get dinner somewhere around 5. For extra fun and so on!

2 Likes

i’ll be there!

3 Likes

I’m at the band stage behind the lower playground

The crew! Thanks for coming out

6 Likes

After a brief hiatus I’m back in GA :slight_smile:

The last Saturday/Sunday of this month is the weekend after Thanksgiving, do we think people might be busy/traveling? If so maybe we could meet the weekend before?

1 Like

I was trying to figure that out as well. I think people could be out the week before as well? I have the Rehearse Live jam on the 27th. I’m thinking of just keeping that day for the meetup since I’ll be here anyway. That way I won’t miss two family days in the month. Plus, we’re hosting Thanksgiving for our fam this year, and the 20th will be busy for us.

A lot of thinking out loud here, but suffice it to say I’d like to keep it on the last Sunday of the month. I may not be able to participate much as I’ll be prepping for the jam.

If you play an instrument or sing, you can register for the jam here: Rehearse Live, LLC - Register for Jam Live!

So 11/27 3-6 PM at rehearselive.com

3 Likes

I am available/free at this time, so I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Bumping this as a reminder it’s this Sunday :slight_smile:
@CloudyDino if you’re still in the ATL area and are able you should come by!

3 Likes

It will be upstairs, at least at first.

1 Like

Following! I’m in Snellville. Hopefully I’ll make the next one!!

3 Likes

I was out of town over the new year, so couldn’t organize anything.
Also, I think I left my Mk1 hoodie at rehearse live.

Are we having a club meet there on the 29th? (Last Sunday of this month)

3 Likes

Sorry, I have not been around much lately! I was thinking the 22nd, but we could do the 29th. I couldn’t participate on the 22nd anyway, as I have the Rehearse Live Jam to do that day. I was just trying to kill two birds with one stone…

Let’s do the 29th. There’s a good chance we could do the big room that day!

Could you do FB @MarkD?

2 Likes

There’s also an ATL yoyo club website now: https://atlyoyo.club/
I’ll be trying to keep the calendar there up to date.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Is the new website yours?

@Isaac owns the domain/website. I can add calendar entries to it, though!
We figured there needed to be a public website for it since I’ve been asked before by parents/etc when I’ve been out with my kids & yoyos.

2 Likes

Well, I have throwlive.net that I posted about in this thread way back in 2019. I guess maybe that’s not specific enough anyway, though?