Thoughts on Vosun?

Gotchu always thought a bimetal meant they had put extra metal in the ring but I guess it means theirs two different kinds in it

I think the EZSpin ā€œringā€ is just polished, not an actual separate ring.

3 Likes

yup i know also i watched some reviews bout it but some people say in my local group that some of their throws suck but some people in youtube say its good i honestly do not know how to trust so i am sorta ish crowd sourcing if i used that word correctly

1 Like

Bimetal implies a heavier weight ring, like steel, brass, etc that allows a more extreme weight distribution than aluminum on its own.

2 Likes

Well the problem youā€™re going to run into is some people donā€™t like a throw and process that as ā€œthis sucksā€. Maybe they donā€™t like it, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that, but then never provide any real world evidence of why. I think most of us just eventually try enough that we know what we like and donā€™t care for. Then when it comes to YouTube, unless thereā€™s some obvious defects or imperfection itā€™s hard to say something is a ā€œbadā€ yoyo if it fundamentally performs the task it was made for without any major defects.

2 Likes

I thought ā€œboutiqueā€ yoyos were all hand carved by elves which is why they donā€™t feel like they were manufactured in a factory.

8 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of snobiness out there and some people will think any yoyo company except the one(s) they like suck.

3 Likes

Thanks for the thoughts man but overall those cheap throws doesnā€™t seem to have any defects on them maybe a minor one but in the end most of the time it comes down to the player. Thanks man

1 Like

Can confirm that the EZSpin is a monometal. Good player, though, especially for the price

2 Likes

Agreed! Best value I own

1 Like

Yeah I can do everything I know on a cheap or expensive yoyo, Iā€™m not that good though haha. :grinning::yo-yo:

3 Likes

I got a Vosun Ti on the BST and it performs on par with my more expensive throws. Itā€™s well made and is feels good in the hand and on the string. The newer version is more expensive but this version was my less expensive than comparable bimetals when it was released from what I could gather.

3 Likes

dayum that looks sexy

1 Like