Opinions on Vosun?

I’m suspicious of a bimetal yoyo that is only 60 bucks. Are they actually ok?

Dylan Kowalski has numerous reviews on his YouTube channel.

2 Likes

I had one awhile back and it was very good quality. I think they are kind of like topyo in that they machine their own yo-yos which is why they are cheaper.

That being said there are plenty of very good playing in metals that hover around 60 bucks

4 Likes

The YYF KO is only fifty bucks and it’s awesome, a $60 bimetal should be 20% awesomer by my calculations.

Ivan

3 Likes

I have owned two maybe three VuSun bimetals and the quality was top notch. That being said I didn’t enjoy them because the designs themselves were pretty generic competition V bimetal style. I wouldn’t buy again but feel they are a great value if you dig that type of Yo-Yo.

2 Likes

If this is a brand you are interested in and would like to save some money, I have a Vosun Uncia I would sell for $40 shipped. It’s mint with the box and extras. Includes some pads and an axle and bearing to make it a responsive yoyo.

I have a Vosun gravity escape. I got for around 60 and i thought it was a great yoyo.

2 Likes

I picked up a Vosun Kstar bimetal off the site that starts with an “A” for 35.00, mainly for the colorway but I have thrown it a couple of times and at my unresponsive level I didn’t find it to bad. Nice budget throw for starting out and not have to worry about beating it up.

Star sticker is optional.

Diameter: 55mm
Width: 43.8mm
Gap Width: 4.5mm
Weight: 65g
Bearing Size: U Type?
Axle: M4x8mm
Material: Bimetal
Ring material: Brass w/Gold color plating
Made in: China

1 Like

If you are suspicious of a $60 bimetal then the $39 Magicyoyo Z01 or $50 Z02 should help convince you.

2 Likes