Thoughts on visiting WYYC 2023and pictures

I just got back from Osaka (the convention itself ended yesterday, but I did a little sightseeing.) Did everyone’s predictions come true? I am especially happy that Gun Ju won in 4A.
And Mir Kim performed as well as or better than the online world competition. And she broke the highest score of the competition (99.0) lol.
Hajime Miura blew the audience away with a completely different atmosphere and perfection from 2019. (I was watching from the S seats and his aura was tremendous)
Chen Yang was also very quick and beautiful with each trick.
Chen Yang was very quick and beautiful with each trick. ryuichi also got his revenge on JN and took 2nd place!
And I had so much fun taking pictures and getting autographs from so many people. (I got autographs from Arata Imai ,Takumi Hakamata, Hajime Miura, Ayumu Kasuga, Gun Ju EOM, Jihoo Lee, Hajime Sakauchi, Minato Furuta, etc.) (Photos were taken by these people and others, but I can’t upload them because I didn’t get their permission.
Thanks also to Ayumu Kasuga for his crazy tricks despite his broken middle finger!
I will upload the signatures later.
Please look forward to it!

8 Likes

It is awesome that you get to go there. I saw the live video and it was amazing, can’t imagine being there in person.

2 Likes