Yoyos Used in 2026 WYYC 1A Finals

Hello everyone, I did some research about which yoyos were used to compete in the 1A finals of this year’s worlds. This list starts from 1st, ending at 22nd

Mir Kim - Miracle 4

Jakub Dolejs - Noir Trois

Hunter Feuerstein - Starlight +

Thomas Rajan - Olympus

James Heder - Olympus

Donghun Nam - ADHD

Ryuichi Nakamura - YYR Prototype (Looks like a wider Upheaval Expansion +)

Marc Zuno - Transcendence

Allon Chen - Logic Limitless

Chandler Steele - Aftermath

Kris Toledo - Enso Yoyos prototype

Sora Uchihashi - Zeal

Woochan Park - YYR Proto

Garbkamol Limangkul - Nirand

Togo Katsuda - Thrive

D’Angelo Pham - Halcyon Soar

Terrance Wang - Terrarize

Remy Baskin - Pretty sure Lucida

Junyi Lin - Reticle

Kohei Nishimura - Zeal

Geo Gan - Starlight +

Yunfan Yang - Not sure

11 Likes

Woo chan actually used his own sig proto, and savage as back ups

2 Likes

I think Remy used the new Obscura.

Lucida doesn’t come in green. Though it’s totally possible he made one for himself and haven’t released that colorway yet.

I don’t believe Remy’s yo-yo was either the Lucida or the Obscura. He’s been teasing on Instagram that he used some new yo-yo and you can see in some of the photos of his routine that the yo-yo has a portion of the SS rim exposed from the plastic on the profile which neither the Lucida nor Obscura have.

Also, Marc and Kris used different yoyos from each other based again on photos from the event. I’m guessing sigs for each of them. One of them might have been the Transcendence though (is this Marc’s upcoming Sig? Don’t suppose anyone knows its specs?).

I also believe that D’Angelo was using the Halcyon Soar based on photos where there looks to be a bimetal rim on his yo-yo.

Yunfan Yang was an upcoming sig from Leet but idk the name or specs.

Glad someone else had the thought that Ryuichi’s yo-yo looked too wide to be the current Upheaval. I was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know Marc and Kris were using Transcendence, because it says on the videos on Youtube

Here are photos of their finals routines from the WYYC insta account. You can see the yoyos are different. Strange that Kris was labelled as using the Transcendence on the YT vid.


1 Like

Interesting, also you are right, remy was using a dis prototype

1 Like

Forgot to say Kris was using his sig proto aswell ye

1 Like

The announcer mentioned D’Angelo was using Halcyon Soar. Which is also happen to be used by a few other W1ld team members.

2 Likes