Thoughts on Side Effects engraving

Might get some of my SE flats engraved.

I was thinking a yin yang sign would look pretty sweet. Especially if there was a pair of clears and blacks engraved then half swapped.

What do you think? Yin Yang cool? Are there other patterns/images you can think of that would translate well?

14 Likes

I’m a big fan of anything engraved anywhere. As the great Doc Lucky says, in 100 years no one will have any idea what these are without identifying marks. (Paraphrasing an exaggeration but I agree with him)

5 Likes

An engraving of these custom painted skulls would be cool.

8 Likes

I’ve been trying to find someone to do a set for me. But the local engravers are EXPENSIVE. I want black flat caps with the Imperial crest engraved. Long live the Empire.

1 Like

Those skulls are slick. I’d scoop up a pair if that was an option.

1 Like

Wow! this would look super cool too.

7 Likes

Skulls :skull:

7 Likes

Might look good on the inside of this fat tire

5 Likes

I had gruntbull do some simple custom work and for a single throw it was about $50.

Sweet idea but it’s going to be expensive for just one pair. Also make sure you have vectorized images. @Joe77

Thanks for the advice! Just curious, what kinda custom work did you get done? Would love to see some photos!

:yin_yang:
The centering is not dead on but the engraving looks pretty nice. Will trouble shoot that on the next round. Gonna engrave a yin yang on a black set and half swap em. :grin:

8 Likes

Looks sick!!

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin: I’m diggin’ the look.