Thoughts on RSO Droid?

Does anyone like the new Droid? I would love to know if people like it more than the citizen or diaspora but most people don’t have both of those. Just wondering if anyone has some general thoughts about it.

3 Likes

It’s really good you should totally buy one that’s listed on the BST for 400$ wink

Nah but really the only reason I’m selling that one is because I got one of the new run with black rims. It’s the best performing RSO by far imo. Definitely outplays the Citizen and you can really change the feel so much with the side effects. I’ve played a decent amount of TiSS at this point and I feel like it holds it’s own with the best. Haven’t gotten my hands on a Diaspora so can’t compare it unfortunately.

8 Likes

I’m on team Droid! Can’t say enough good things…

I play her with Bad Wolf Slicc and the play feel is so enjoyable. I don’t want to say floaty but I do…. she glides and is super stable on the string.

Premium!!

I’ve never played the Citizen or Diaspora.

1 Like

I’d say it’s floaty depending on which side effects your using. I’ve got aluminum ultra lights in mine right now and really like how light and fast it plays. The energy domes made it feel a bit more like a standard TiSS.

5 Likes