Thoughts on C3yoyodesign krown wst?

Hi, i would like to ask about thoughts on krown wst by c3yoyodesign. I think there is not too much information on the internet, and I have a krown st 2021 and I like it, which is partly a reason why the wst got me interested, so a comparison in play would also be great. Thank you everyone!

1 Like

It does look nice and from specs its great i dont own but have u seen youtube video of thr wst

An amazing throw if you like wider yo-yos! - This yo-yo is about 4mm wider, it plays surprisingly a lot lighter, even though the weight is about the same! - Makes hitting bigger type of moves SUPER EASY!! - VERY fun throw!! :slight_smile:

Krown wst is a beast!

10 Likes

how would you compare them for competitive tricks? maybe speed, tech, stability, power, horizontals bangers etc haha

1 Like

Iā€™m really wanting a Krown Wst. Just focusing on other stuff and hobbies rn as my collection is rather large.

Thereā€™s a 0% chance it isnā€™t a least a banging yoyo for more competitive-style tricks. C3 is a total powerhouse when it comes to making banger yoyos.

3 Likes

Wow its like vanitas similar love these V shapes awesome

Even with as many hundreds of yo-yo that I have, even then, I donā€™t have one of ā€˜everythingā€™.

Iā€™ve never aspired to be anything but an, ā€˜I just have funā€™ level player. But after throwing so many yo-yos over the last few decades, I, at least have a reasonably decent ability to distinguish if a yo-yo is good or just ā€˜okā€™.

I have at least a few Krown models in my collection, including 2 Ti Krowns.

I unintentionally ended up with a Krown ST, as one of a group of yo-yos I acquired a few years ago. I hadnā€™t even paid attention to that particular yo-yo until a few months after I got it, I saw an image of one a guy posted on YYE. Right after seeing the image, I thought, ā€˜That sure looks familiarā€™, lol. Soā€¦. I look through some yo-yos and I see the shape, and yup itā€™s a Krown ST. Funny stuff.

A pretty sharp V shape, before I even rolled it down the string, I knew it lacked the user friendly ergonomics I prefer. No big deal, honestly. I mean, when you are busy throwing a really good yoyo, the only time you feel it is when itā€™s in your hand, haha. Sometimes performance and hand friendly, happenā€¦. And sometimes they donā€™t.

On the first few throws, to me, it just felt: hard, sharp, kinda rocklike, smallish, etc. instead of drawing a quick conclusion and putting back to sleep, I decided to play it for about half an hour to ā€˜seeā€™.

The hard V factor, slowly faded away as I realized this Krown ST was: fast, stable, powerful, long spinning and great fun. Also, because it can be a knuckle buster, it actually makes you pay more attention to keep from getting SMACKED!

Soā€¦. I really like the Krown ST.

When I saw the Krown wst, I just thought to myself, ā€˜Well, ok, they came out with a slight upgradeā€™. Okā€¦

Since I already have several Krownsā€¦. And Berzerkers, I just figured I would pass.

A few weeks after the wst was released, I was throwing the ST and sat down with my 14ā€ Mac and decided to check out the Forum. I landed on the wst page to see how many of each colorway was left. Iā€™m always curious which colors seem to move the fastest?

While I was on the page, I decided to check out the wst specs. Widerā€¦ā€¦ bigger diameterā€¦. More rounded rimsā€¦. Different weight distribution, etc. mmmmh? Soā€¦ itā€™s called the K-wstā€¦. But itā€™s certainly a different animal than the K-st. Okā€¦. What a Great excuse to buy oneā€¦ just to see, ā€˜how different?

I really like the Krown ST.

I really Love the Krown wst.

The wst not only feels faster and lighter on the string but to me, it is more directional. It wants to stay in plane. It actually seems to ā€˜speed upā€™ as you move through combos. Some yo-yos almost ask you to regen as they start draggingā€¦ but the wst, as long as you move quick from segment to segment, itā€™s almost like it has a built in generator, lol.

Some of the descriptions I read on various new yo-yos, to me, sound a little to dreamy and borderline creative writing. Some of the descriptions, although very well written, sound too magical to be real.

The description on the Krown wst is Dead on the Money.

Itā€™s not just a toy. And itā€™s not just a yo-yo. Itā€™s a Weapon.

And in the right hands, it would be Fire.

Just the fact that Eric Koloski stepped into the thread, goes a long way to validate the wstā€™s potential.

Eric can bring the Heat.

6 Likes

wow what a nice review! is the krown st you have, the latest one? does it mean you like wst better?

I like the wst betterā€¦

1 Like

buy and then make a review on gingie non video reviews? HAHAHA just kidding, waiting for more reviews on that thread!

1 Like

Donā€™t own a St canā€™t compare with them, but I can tell the Wst feels light, floaty and fast.

It feels like a smaller but wider hydrogen crash, also better spin time and feels slightly heavier on string.

If you are a speed demon, but the hydrogen crash feels too light on string and like to have more spin time, the Wst will be good.

Only problem is the shape of Wst not very comfortable in hands. The hydrogen crash feels like heaven.

1 Like

Its for competition and is excellent for all that its based from shinya style great conpany killing.it always

1 Like