Those Perfect Yo-yos?

I haven’t tried that many throws, but for now I own/used a few of those throws to be near perfect ;D

1. Draupnir
  2. TooHot
  3. Sputnik
  4. space cowboy
  5. Dazzler
    This will continue to change, as I advance further into yoyoing ;D

There are only 2 yoyos I’ve thrown that I knew instantly from the first throw were something special…

The C3 Krown and the Yoyofficer Hatchet 2.

Both Masterpieces.

Fragment/Uragment, Draupnir, Code 1, ReClash . Most other yoyos i’ve had at least periods of meh-ness with, but these have always been loved for one reason or another.

my near perfect yoyos are

1. Berserker SS - nothing I hate from it except when I bind it when it still has powerfull spin,It hurts.
  2. Leviathan 5 - Super smooth, able to do tricks with ease
  3. Valor - On the way to become my buddy :slight_smile:
  1. Anything Yoyojam
  2. Modded fireball/raider

I planned on selling my orange palpitation but.

Its so good !!
I honestly can’t sell it now, after the 5 hours I had with it yesterday .

Gotta give YYF some props… The TooHoT is too good. The tooHoT and the Shout are my favorite return tops.

I really like my Supernova, Shu-ta and Rainfly.

http://i.imgur.com/I8m7jkd.jpg
These three for sure. Spyy Addiction, MonkeyFinger Gelada 2, and the Markmont Classic.

Gotta love those organics!

1 Like

The yoyo that seems to hit every box for me is the Yelets with spike se’s. I’ve got a lot that I really like, but the Yelets does everything pretty well. Easy to thumb grind, matador, spins a long time, easy to carry, not too pricey…

KLR is my favorite to date but I can see yoyos being much better so I would not say it is perfect.

The way I look at “perfect” is very subjective. It’s got to be perfect for you. For me, that’s the Viszilla, MN, and Addiction. For you, that’s the KLR. For both of our perfect throw choices, there are throws that are “better” than what we think is perfect; at least in one way or another. But to us, those throws are still perfect; i.e. we wouldn’t change anything about them, and they’re outstanding in their own regard.

1 Like

I have a number of yoyos of different shapes and sizes. I’ve always preferred slightly undersized throws to even around 55mm. I have average-size hands so using something smaller isn’t really an issue. I’ve also preferred weights 65g or more as I like to have a little bit of girth to what I’m throwing, as well as having my rim weight pretty much all at the outer rims.

As of right now, some of my “perfect” throws are:
Werrd Minute
RecRev No.9 (This is actually my heaviest yoyo)
One Drop 2013 Benchmark H

or these are what I’ve been throwing a lot as of lately :slight_smile:

CLYW x OneDrop Summit
Maybe it’s not as popular as it was in its prime, but it is such a timeless yo-yo.

Sovereign is now firmly atop my perfect throws. So glad to finally have one. It hits on all of my preferences. Undersized, organic shaped, rim-weighted, and simple aesthetics are my ideal characteristics. The Sovereign is all of those, plus it’s titanium to boot. This one’s a keeper.

My two would be the Sengoku Nobunaga (gonna drop here soon) and the Crucial half and half. I love so many throws, but those two I wouldn’t change.

hands down, G2 Triton.

Yoyofactory Space Cowboy is not just my main pick for competition, but as a daily carry.
also i LOVE the onestar with a center trac :slight_smile:
pretty much anything from da factory (yes, including the one)

Werrd Tre, Bad decision, irony (in general) and Sentinel

C3yoyodesign Berserker SS, Mo-Vitation, and Alpha Crash

thats about it actually :wink:

I’m gonna have to go top 5 (not necessarily ordered by performance):

1. ILYY Liopleurodon
  2. CLYW Bonfire
  3. YYF Bi-Metal Genesis
  4. Anti-Yo YWET
  5. YYR Draupnir