those of us making bg pix, what software do you use?

gimp 2.6

Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0 . Old, I know ::slight_smile:

This might need to go in Unrelated Discussion :wink:

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended. Haven’t changed in 2.5 years.

Paint.net. ::slight_smile:

My schools have Adobe CS5 Master Collection, so now I feel like I’m using a rock. How one uses a rock for graphic design and photo manipulation I don’t know.

I’ve had 7.0 for as long as I can remember. I’m scared to get a new version because my computer runs so SLOW that I don’t want any crazier programs on it…

I think it directly pertains to the subject matter of this section.
Thanks.

I thought this section related to yoyo related artwork, not artwork in general. But okay :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve used both GIMP and Photoshop, but I hate both of them. At least for me, their GUI’s kill productivity. That’s mostly because of how much menu diving one has to do to get to anything useful. Paint.Net on the other hand is my pride and joy. Everything flows nicely and works smoothly. I still keep GIMP around, but it only gets used for an occasional effect that I know it has.

Photoshop is a fairly easy thing to use once you learn what to do. Alot of its functions have a very simple shortcut.

But, hey, everyone has their opinion :wink:

<3 keyboard shortcuts.

Ctrl+Alt+Z sees the most use :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha. Alt+Backspace and Shift+Ctrl+I get an honorable mention