This song is so catchy!!!!

I think catchiness is a personal opinion.

This is super catchy to me and makes me want to mosh

This is just a fun song to listen to :smiley:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4826cgKTPqk[/url]

IMHO, that is one of the most terrible songs ever recorded. I gag Everytime I hear that audio vomit.

Are you really saying we should be careful what we call punk rock or metal?      Are you careful what you call hip hop, rap, or club?  I some how bet not.  Not that I am saying I really care.  There are stupid levels of genres now, and nobody who is not into it, is going to know what they are and the differences.  music like punk is metal, music like rock is rock, music like rap is rap.  Then there is country most of that shouldn’t be considered music at all.  :)  I don’t think you should read more into it then there is.  Not like people are trying too offend anybody they just don’t give a crap what the music is called.  Hell I don’t even and I collect music.  Most people nowa days just listen to singles, no genre, just songs they like, they may listen to Mozart, then Britney spears then rancid, then soldier boy, then randy Jackson.  Times have changed and the general public don’t give a crap about what  you call your self, they care if they like the sound or not.

Anyhow here is what I think is the most catchy song in the world.  I actually use this too push other songs out of my head I get tired of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LedUjMuTR7Q&feature=related

were you dropped on your head as a child??

PUNK IS PUNK
METAL IS METAL

punk and metal derive from rock and roll.

they were both sub genres at one point

IF i would have said to be careful what you call Crust or Crustcore then you can say im being to picky… or if i would wouldve said Metalcore and Post-Hardcore

saying punk and metal are different is not going too far.

OH, AND YES I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAP HIP HOP AND CLUB. yikes… some people with their accusations. plese leave this topic alone as you clearly have no idea whay you are actually talking about if you think that punk is metal… wow… that’s completley hilarious… it’s actually like me saying that hip hop derived from country… its THAT far off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0CHWsSOZ4

this song is catchy. it gets stuck in my head all the time

You just completely ignored what he was trying to say…

i KNOW EXACTLY what he said. but i dont like the part where he said punk is metal.

but it’s true, the general population doesnt know anything about music today, and that is so depressingly sad. it is extremely dissapointing.

And maybe this whole discussion has exposed why nobody gives a rat’s butt about music today…

2 Likes

I’m slowly realizing this. It absolutely angers me that ppl would rather goto a club and dance to repetitive, soulless garbage instead of supporting real musicians.

Lately, any All-ages show I play disappoints me.5 years ago , an All-ages punk show would pack any club, now I’m lucky to play an All-ages show in front of 30 ppl. I’m so upset by this. All of todays youth do is play videogames and listen to techno or club music. Some kids play metalcore or rock, but that doesn’t count cause its just mainstream and doesn’t really stand for anything.

MTV and the radio have officially killed music for the new generation.

What u should take away from this rant is that I’m just an angry old punk rock guy who takes things way too hard.

Yeah if someone doesn’t agree with you that doesn’t mean that they are wrong. It means that they have their own opinion about it. For Goodness sake quit bickering if you don’t like what someone says. Just swallow your pride and go on about your day.

Also you think you know it all about music? Well I think that just about anything can be called music. It’s not only what you think it is. Repetitive or not they like it. Is that so bad? Or do you think that everyone should think exactly like you and only like what you like.

Are you kidding me? Me dropped on my head?
Yeah because I am the one not acting level headed. Come on you gota’ be kidding me. Go re-read what I said and actually reply too that and not some random thought you had in your own head.
Dude you have to grow up and accept you can’t control people.
I really can’t belive I am hearing a punk complaining about it not being mainstream. lol

Now you’re being ignorant and putting words in my mouth.

I don’t think everyone should listen to what I like. I think that before saying anything about a subject you should at least be educated beyond what the radio or television tells you. That’s all.

The thing I got mad about is people saying that punk is metal. That’s not opinion, its wrong. If you say its true in their opinion then I can go and say a dog is a horse or that Jazz is Techno and its true cause its my opinion.

You don’t even understand what the problem was, you just automatically assume I’m wrong and forcing my opinion on ppl when in reality I’m exposing fact. It’s a FACT that punk is not metal. It is my OPINION that todays youth is ill-educated on the subject.

Now to stay on topic.

This song is catchy:

I agree with what you said in the post.

The thing that ticked me off was that you said, word for word “punk is metal”

That’s what angered me.

And no, I didn’t say I want it to be “mainstream” it should just be common knowledge .

Sorry about getting so offended. I deal with people calling my band “metal” on a regular basis because so many people think bands like “Blink 182” are punk.

Way to triple post ;D

Thanks. I try. 8)

And they all lived happily ever after.
The end…