Need Help with Choosing a Song!

Okay, so as a lot of you know, VA States is Less the 2 Weeks! And I Still Havn’t Chose Out a Song Yet. Its Not that Im Lazy, Its just that I cant find a Good Song for a FreeStyle. I Have been Looking and Listening to Songs for Weeks, and I Just Cant find the Right Song. I am into the Rap Type Music, but I think it would be Cool to YoYo to like a Tech Song, Kind of like the Song that Joe Wilson Used in his Performance in 2010 at VA States. If you havnt seen it, here it is:

I Dont Want the Exact Song, but I kind of Want a Song like this, so If you know a Good One, Let me Know. I Really Appreciate it.
Thanks!
-Cody Wright

Have you ever heard of The Bloody Beetroots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUmqHpxVryE&feature=related

Dude, Thanks! Thats Perfect! But I would Still like Some More Suggestions to Anybody Else That Reads This. Just in Case theres a Song that a Like Better.  :wink:

You should get on youtube and look at more of their stuff. Their Remix of New Noise is awesome. Joe Wilson used it at nats

Have you looked any Ratatat songs? Look at some of those, and also you can try combination pizza hut and taco bell. Which, I think Jensen used at 2010 Canada Nats.