This or That Game

Galaxy Chocolate.

Yo-Yo Artwork:

Jason Week or John Higby?

Jason Week. Cool Clyw art is the best.

Yoyorecreation or sOMEThING

I would have gone with Higby on that one. For this one, I’ll go with Something. I love the Anglam ver.cc, so it gets the edge.

Iphone 6 or Samsung Galaxy?

They’re both no longer “pocket-sized” phones, but since I like the 5 I’m going with iPhone 6.
Be the one who has to smuggle illegal box turtles into the country OR have to get an allergy shot for severe turtle allergies every day for the rest of your life because your friend/significant other/room-mate/parent is the one smuggling turtles?

This one is intriguing!

I’d get the shot every day. Hopefully, I can administer it at home, and find another roommate/friend/significant other. Yikes! The illegalities. :smiley:

Would you rather have a kid who is…

A bully, or being bullied? (You have to select one over the other, as the problem easiest to fix.)

Being bullied, I’ve been through that and will never give in to being a bully. I will teach my kids not to bully and how to prevent being bullied… That is if I ever have a kid.

Tropic Spins Shipwreck or Tropic Spins Capricorn?

1 Like

Shipwreck, without a doubt. It was so nice and smooth, and hefty the way I like 'em.

Which is more gross…

Rubbing against used gum under your desk, or changing a baby who pooped?

The gum. For sure. Those little surprises people leave on desk bottoms are WAAAAAY less disgusting than the little surprises left by baby bottoms!

Would you rather attend a two-hour boring lecture every day for six weeks on something you hate OR go six days while wearing wet tennis/work shoes?

:frowning: I have to go with the lecture. I can’t stand wet shoes.

Most annoying, a person who stutters, or talks with a lisp?

Well thathhs n-n-not a very n-n-n-ithe questhtion t-t-to athk!! :wink: Lol But probably a lisp is more annoying!

How about a pencil or a pen?

pencil because…

Wide yoyos or Narrow yoyos?

^ah, so colored pencils, then? That’s got to be one of the coolest spin tops I’ve ever seen.

Wide throws–I prefer 1a and offstring

Attend an hour-long concert by your favorite band OR get out of school/work for two days with no homework/paid vacation?

I’ll take the two days. I can probably find live performances of my favorite band on DVD, Youtube, or catch them another time.

Which do you think is a better singer from the UK?

Adele or Sam Smith?

Adele

Youtube or vimeo

Youtube, easier to navigate and more user friendly… but the ads are no fun…

would you rather talk to a close talker with bad breath or in a office with a person with BO.

Bad breath close-talker. BO in an office is quite possibly the worst odor ever. No way I wanna smell like that after talking with a BO office person.

Would you rather win a lifetime of free yo-yos but lose both your arms OR lose your income source and have to scrape by and scrounge to afford even the cheapest throws?

Scrape by.

Aluminum or bimetal?

Aluminum.

Cleveland Cavaliers Starting 5 vs the field.

the feild
balonga or salami

Salam

Smooth trade without getting any feedback

vs.

Long drawn out trade with many twist and turns that takes like three weeks for positive feedback