This Is Why Yuki Nishisako Is My Favorite Yoyoer

I can do 2 of them already. Trying to find some more of them

1 Like

You were speaking of Tyler Vienneau and his routines, you were the one speaking of comps and saying that there is nothing wrong with being stationary. I disagree with that.

unless with “routines” you meant non competition stuff, then it was a misunderstanding

1 Like

I don’t think I said anything in the context of competition. You must be mistaking me for someone else.

I thought that with routines you meant his competitions routines. So it was just a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

If yall want to see these same tricks crafted for comp… watch his 3rd place performance for worlds 2019

Heres him doing these same tricks but with a more comp oriented performance. It’s just as beautiful and artistic. He definitely moves more though haha

4 Likes

Wow!! His performance is amazing and very professional and he was able to immediately recover from every mistake.
I just looked at the 1A wyyc 2019 results and he’s the player with the highest technical execution. His TE is 57.3/60! Crazy. He with one other player also scored the highest in “control” with a 4.8/5.

1 Like

Yeah to me he’s just so incredible. I watch him like everyday hoping to pick up on just a tiny bit of his swag haha. I want my style to be heavily influenced by him and a few others.

1 Like