Thinner String

Hello. I just got an iYoYo Passion that I am using responsive and I liked the stock string thickness it came with as it seemed thinner than the bulk AceYo string I have. I also liked the thickness of twisted strings normal. The thing with both those types are I can’t find the iYoYo type and the twisted strings didn’t last very long at all. I wanted to try kitty slim but currently can only find 100 packs available. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on slimmer strings sizes that may be similar to the string thickness/thinness of the two Im speaking about. Thanks for any help!

4 Likes

I think you may like the standard type from project44 strings if you are into normal thickness. They also have 3 texture options like soft, medium, coarse if you are feeling adventurous.

1 Like

I second this. I tried a free Twisted on my Free Solo, then bought P44 regular. Great string.

2 Likes

I know right! I brought a new bundle directly from the website recently and man i couldn’t get enought of it.

also they gave me extra string packs coz its a freebie lol

3 Likes

Normally iYoYos come with Slackies. Is the iYoYo “housebrand”.

4 Likes

Dang, I scrolled past that word slackies on multiple websites and didn’t realize it was iYoYo. I noticed they have a thin version I kinda think that might be it as the description for the normal says it’s 15% thicker than normal string. Appreciate you finding that for me. I’m going to check out project 44 now too. Thanks.

1 Like

You are welcome. They are pretty thin but have a nice wipe for their thickness.

1 Like