"Things That Feel Good" Full Speed?

okay so a while back tyler vienneau’s first video “Things That Feel Good” with the grail was taken down by vimeo. the full speed video was gone but the slow motion version stayed. i never got a chance to watch it, but i found the original video on this site called bilibili using a language that i cant read. but, its still up, with the same music and everything, and even though the framerate and resolution are kinda choppy, its still a great video!

linkk

3 Likes

I have watched this so many times, thanks for finding this, it has really helped my flow.

2 Likes

This is my favorite yoyo video, hands down

4 Likes

Yep, watch it every day.

I need Evans 2018 worlds video

2 Likes

Same here, dude. Tyler is my favorite thrower.

2 Likes

He’s like the love child between chuck and jens. Lol

2 Likes

lmfao, so true though.

I like Charles and Jensen a lot, but Tyler is hands down my favorite of the three. Just look at this! He’s an actual wizard. So floaty and bouncy

5 Likes

I agree 100% ,and would even say he’s my overall favorite player. My son and I met him at a contest a couple weeks ago, and he took the time to play with us for a few minutes( actually I just stood there trying to process what he was doing) . Super nice guy too.

3 Likes

what contest was it?

1 Like

Eastern Canada Regionals in Toronto. It was our first competition(we just watched) and had a blast

1 Like