Tyler Vienneau 2018 using the DoorKnob YoYo by A-RT x SF

These tricks are Next Level. I can’t even…

7 Likes

So good. Can’t even comprehend what is happening.

2 Likes

These… These are unusual men…

4 Likes

I was not really a big fan of Tyler until this video. This one made me come to my senses and appreciate the beauty unfolding.

Also, what song is that?

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

They’re listed in the description

2 Likes

Ooh, i know. I used to be a trance Dj many years back, and youtube had this joke going for ages now ahah, anytime someone asked what song was on the vid, someone would reply SandStorm by Darrude every time. So the fact that Sandstorm came on, allowed me a chance to make a funny. :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: I see. I thought it was hilarious they even used that song. Everyone our age should know that song, so I thought you meant the cover from the middle section :grin:

1 Like

I wish there was more Tyler content out there – I think his style is my favorite. It’s so effortless (looking) and his movements are so economical. I’m going to be watching this over and over like I did with Things That Feel Good (which the Vimeo link was taken down). I’ve seen some of his contest routines out there too, but if anyone knows any secret Tyler content out there… feel free and pass it on :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, that effortless, zen-like calm that he displays is hypnotic. It demonstrates very clearly to me that I need to relax way more when I practice (I’m a tense person by nature).

3 Likes

I think it comes with countless hours of practice :slight_smile: I’m not there yet either.

2 Likes