@theycallmecotton positive sale feedback

Couldn’t find one for him from the basic search if there was one from him (mods feel free to move as needed)!

Sold me a goji yoyo and was the exact condition he mentioned (fantastic condition and now fav organic)
Great guy to talk with and buy from, man of his word and smooth transaction.

4 Likes

Just completed awesome deal with ChrisCotton…… no issues & fast fast fast!
Thanks C…………….A+

1 Like

Had a smooth transaction with cotton too great communication and yoyo was perfect

1 Like

This guy went above and beyond in packaging and add ons. Amazed by how generous Cotton was.

1 Like

Yall are toooo nice! I love this community

1 Like

Got an awesome deal on a throw and really digging it. Everything went smooth and the yoyo showed up as described. The only thing I would mention is packaging was a little strange but not a problem.

sorry about that. Wife shipped it for me. Usually shipped by me

Well now I want to know what the package looked like. :rofl:

My wife wrapped a Christmas ornament in an oven-mit one time and sent it off. Our relatives who recieved it called and said thanks for the nice oven-mit, but wanted to know where their ornament was. Had to have them put their hand in to find out. :rofl:

joe would have to tell you. I said make sure the yoyo is bubble wrapped. What she did after that… I have no idea lol

1 Like

The yoyo itself was wrapped in bubble wrap inside a padded envelope. The strange thing is the yoyo was placed next to the acrylic box for the yoyo. I would just think to put the yoyo in the acrylic box but it got here safe and sound so no complaints.

2 Likes

Awe man! I was hoping you were going to tell me it was wrapped in some super odd way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh okay I see. I did tell her to take the yoyo out of the box and bubble wrap it because there is a little room inside the box and I didnt want it to get beat around in there during transport… When i recieved it there was plastic wrapped around it which gave it no room to bounce around. Happy it made it safely.

2 Likes

Picked up a throw from @Theycallmecotton shipped quick, packaged great and sent plenty of pics! :+1:

1 Like

Bought a YYF Peregrine from @Theycallmecotton. Arrived quickly and in great condition!

He was also very transparent with what damage the yoyo had (though it really wasn’t that bad!).

1 Like

Shipping was fine.

Throw was minty fresh.

Life is good.

Buy without worries.

Thanks @Theycallmecotton for being such a great member of this community!

1 Like

I appreciate you my friend <3

2 Likes

Just completed another deal with cotton great communication throughout the whole deal and yoyos were great and were packed securely. would gladly deal with again

2 Likes

Completed a trade with @Theycallmecotton and it went great. Very responsive and fast shipping, thanks for everything.

2 Likes