There is something important we need to discuss: The YoYoRecreation TM is awesome. Really really a lot awesome

I bought it just for 1A and I’m absolutely thinking about going ahead and getting another one. I haven’t been able to put this down since I got it, I don’t even know yet how the Overdrive is because I’ve barely touched it.

7 Likes

That profile sure is a lot awesome!!! A bit too organic for me personally though.

1 Like

Yyr doesnt make bad yoyos.
I think it looks gross, but im sure it plays like the knees of the bees.

5 Likes

lol I’m glad someone said it first…because I was too chicken to!

1 Like

“TM” lmao

mt_tm

Memes aside, Mizuki Takimoto (the guy’s this yoyo is a signature of) is goddamn good. Give him some love.

11 Likes

Lol it is a weird one isn’t it?

I do like the fact that each color has a totally different type of engraving, it makes them more unique.

I can tell you for certain though, it sure as hell doesn’t feel gross

1 Like

I’ve never played a turntable so I don’t know how it plays, but those rings on the TM seem to push the weight outward without it feeling like the rim is heavy, it’s fantastic.

1 Like

I agree.

A lot of 3a routines look a bit jerky and jumbled and chaotic to me. He makes it look so smooth and graceful.

3 Likes

Either you’re kidding or we have very different definitions for “organic” lol.

5 Likes

im loving that bi-metal

Ok; it might not be Organic; but is it non GMO?

7 Likes

I thought it was sarcasm lol maybe I was wrong

You’re not going to like their next release, the YYR “Monsanto”

4 Likes

Yes… their New looping yoyo; the Roundup; should be a peach.

1 Like

It’s the bees knees! Or it kills the bees… I forget

2 Likes

Just teasing! Now I kinda wanna turn this into another “H” shape mega debate thread though because we all enjoy those so much. Teasing again sorry.

2 Likes

The real question is if it was JD or SFYoyos who first invented the shape of the “TM”

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool, I’ve seen this earlier. But those aren’t REAL rims to me. They’re more like bumps

Where can one get that purple Overdrive Draup?

YYE will have them up soon. It’s so awesome too btw I’ve had a chance to play it some now.

2 Likes