The Z-creative Online Yoyo video contest! And your winner is...

I am announcing the winner of this contest this coming friday.

I have to re-watch some entries to make sure that I am fully justified in my decision of the winner.

Yes, the winner will be posted on the forum and on facebook.

~Z

2 Likes

Cool!

Very cool, to be precise. :stuck_out_tongue:

cantā€™ wait! but I doubt I with win oh well it was fun! ;D

Iā€™m presume people outside of yye were allowed to take part?

excited to see the results. Hope I do well!

And your winner for the Z-Creative 2012 Online Yoyo Contest is none other thanā€¦

Alex Curfman!!!

You have beat the rest and proven your creativity ascends many others! It was incredibly hard to choose but I had come back to your video many times merely to be in shock and awe of this trick!

Creative, impressive as heck, smooth, it had everything I was looking for and then some. You stepped up the plate to show me what you got and I applaud you sir.

Give a round of applause for Alex!

Thank you everyone that took the chance and showed me what you got. I really appreciate everyone competing and trying their best. Tomorrow I will be posting some worthy mentions that I feel I need to say to everyone as well.

2013 I intend to do this again so get your trick ready for it as it will have a 2nd and 3rd place prizes!

~Z

Congrats Alex! Guess Iā€™ll try again next year lol. ;D

Awesome job man!

The Z-creative Worthy Mentions!

First Mention: Okamura Daiju

Daiju has been around in yoyoing for awhile. I befriended him on Instagram and he added me on here. I always like the photos he takes of his Onedrop and CLYW yoyos. Atsushi Yoshida sent this video to me in a message saying Daiju was entering this into the contest. Unfortunately, the video did not fit the cri
teria of the contest so it was disqualified.

HOWEVER- It fit when it came to creativity and so dang smooth! You just HAVE to watch!

Second Mention: Adam Brewster

When it comes to creativity and innovation, Adam Brewster is the man yall should be looking at. Hailing from Iowa and a member of the CLYW team, Adam knows how to develop material that will make your brain melt. He entered his trick known as ā€œStraight Jacket Escapeā€ which really pushes his folding type tricks.

Could not find the video so I just linked his clip video that has it!

Third Mention: Marco De Lucia

Macro had entered into the contest when he messaged me and I noticed he sent a friend request a long time I never got to. We chatted a bit saying he was a fan and when I got to watching this, I was really impressed. Marco does have a disability BUT he has a good heart and the courage to take on the world!

I RESPECT you Marco. Your the kind of person I wish to be, someone that will keep rocking out no matter what. Keep yoyoing man!

Those are the three mentions I wanted to post. Thank you all for entering the Z-creative contest.

Iā€™m Zammy of Onedrop, Until next year! Keep advancing your skills!

~Z

That was crazy! Congrats on the win :smiley: