The Yoyo's of England

I would like all the English yoyoists to post here so i can get an idea of how many they are because I feel like the only English yoyoist.

Hello Spideroti!

Im English, from Yorkshire, but I live in America. Its an interesting place, the USA… It makes me feel very English, something I never noticed much before.

Lol, when I went to France it felt more English than England itself! ;D

Anyway I’m from Yorkshire too,Did you first become a serious yoyoist in America or England? ???

I was stationed in Suffulk working out of RAF Lakenheath, but It doesnt count cause I’m still a yank just wanted to give you a shout-out for being from England, I liked it there, the public urinals out in the open is a great idea for those long drunk walks, roundabouts are fun, and the Beer is Awsome! yall know how to put down your liquer, I miss it there, I’de defantaly would like to go back

oh and if your looking for more english people, have u tried www.yoyoz.co.uk If you havent tried the forums there you should check it out.

Oh…The beer… I lived in Thirsk, not far from Masham, where they make Black Sheep and Theakstons. Mmmmmm… Beer is a way of life out there!
Where in Yorkshire are you from Spideroti?
I started yoyoing in UK, when I was a kid, in the 80’s, then forgot about it for ages, till about 2 years ago. I was still in England, I was getting rid of a load of stuff in preparation for the move to the States, and I found an old Henry’s coral snake yoyo, and I was hooked again. I havent stopped since, Im not a great thrower, but I really enjoy it. Since coming to America, I have been waiting for permanent resident status, so I had a lot of time on my hands, most of which was spent making music, and throwing. So, I suppose you could say I got serious in America…

I live in the East Riding.

'ull?

Near Hull. or 'ull as you said.

My dad was stationed at Lakenheath, Mildenhall, and Alconbury from '92-'97. I’m a born Yank, but consider myself more English than anything, spending my formative years of life over there. I didn’t start throwing until 2000 though. Just wanted to put in my two cents and say that England really is better, I loved the time I got to spend over there.

Im english (well im a mix but moslty english) from cheltenham i come to leicester every year tho ( i live in croatia) ur not the only 1 :wink: