The YoYoFactory Miracle returns in New Colors and Variants! - Signature YoYo of the 2023 World YoYo Champions Mir and Miri Kim!

Miracle_Feature

YYF had the pleasure of designing a yo-yo for the world’s most progressive and perhaps technically best yo-yo players on the planet. The miracle is just that. Hybrid construction of 7075 Aluminum, Brass, and Polycarbonate delivers everything the world’s best could hope for. The extreme rim weight of Brass is in a smaller diameter balanced with the polycarbonate cover for both durability, protection, and increased diameter.

Red-Mir-Kim-Miracle-PC Red-Mir-Kim-Miracle-PC-02 Red-Mir-Kim-Miracle-PC-03

This Yo-Yo was used by Mir and Miri Kim to capture the 2023 World Champion Title at the World YoYo Contest. Mir recorded the highest score ever in competition in this division.

Miracle_Feature2

This Aluminum (AL) iteration of the Miracle retains the essence of its predecessor, with a slight alteration: instead of the Polycarbonate covering the Brass, it is covered by a full aluminum construction.

Green-Miri-Kim-Miracle-AL Green-Miri-Kim-Miracle-AL-02 Green-Miri-Kim-Miracle-AL-03

This modification lends it a marginally firmer feel and facilitates smoother grinds. Additionally, it weighs approximately one gram more, imparting a touch more power on the string and extending spin times ever so slightly.

11 Likes

why would they put that awful engraving on the clear :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

what’s the difference between the first miracle and this v3 one? did they fix the rim alignment issues?

3 Likes

YYF has beautiful and some terrible engravings lol

At least they don’t have that made in China text as often anymore

As long as the original is still around u could cop a regular engraving, but I think that it was a good idea to get some other colors on the shop

There is no difference in the first Miracle and the V3 to my knowledge! - Same specs and looks like they fixed the alignment issues from the very first run! - These colors are :fire: and love the aesthetic of the brass showing behind the polycarbonate!

The AL version is a variant that has the Aluminum covering the brass instead of the polycarbonate which gives it a slightly heavier feel while playing! Same shape, but weights a tad bit more! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve heard the Al version is even better than the polycarb, but I’m kinda curious how different is it from an inner ring bimetal at this point? Have they just gone in a circle?

I have tried both and they both play amazing in their own way! - I would definitely say the AL version plays a tad more slower on the string, but not by much.

At the same time it plays heavier which makes sense because it is 1 gram heavier than the PC version which might not seem like a big difference on paper, but you can very much feel the difference!

I think it’s a great choice for those who want a yo-yo with as much power as possible with very great spin times.

The PC version is obviously a great choice as well! - @AndreBoulay made a great point with the PC version that the plastic covering is ideal for “extra protection” incase the yo-yo comes at you while learning tricks aka tricks around your body/neck LOL!

Both are amazing, and depends on your style of play/preference! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just have to say it’s too bad the aluminum isn’t transparent, the PC version looks way cooler.

Thanks for the info on YYF’s new yo-yo. Sounds interesting! I’m always excited about innovation in the yo-yo world. I’ll be waiting to learn more about Miracle 28 and maybe try it out. It seems to be a very thoughtful combination of materials to suit the needs of the most experienced players

I‘m super interested in getting one. That green one is so freaking good looking!

How durable are the PC caps? I‘m afraid it‘ll be terrible for the performance if it hits the floor and everything misaligns. Has anyone dinged one yet?
Are the AL Caps more durable?

Cheers,
Markus

1 Like
4 Likes