The V or Crazy D?

Which is the one to have?

If you had to choose o would say that the crazy d plays better. I would still recommend a rally over both.

Second this

+1 for Crazy D over Super V. Also +1 for rally over Crazy D.

I personally enjoy the V more but I guess that’s just me

i’d go with the V
I felt the rally was kind of plain feeling

I have the V. The Crazy D, at least from looking at the profile, it doesn’t really appeal to me. I like the V, and I’m not really sure if I want to get the Crazy D for the time being.

Would u take the v over a yeti/rally?

I can’t fairly answer that.

1: I don’t own a Yeti yet. I will try to get one when they drop.

2: I have a Rally. I haven’t had much of a chance to play it. A friend of mine has it right now. I let him have it the day I got it since he was heading out of town. His trip out of town ended up extending another week for personal reasons. I’m not concerned. But, I cannot give a fair assessment of that yoyo other than I was super pleased with it.

3: The V is a shape I really enjoy. I will say that the cap system, it feels hollow, yet plays solid, speedy and light. It does have a touch of vibe, but then again so did my Rally, and that didn’t affect play.

So, right now, I can’t really say Rally/Yeti over the V. I don’t have enough time with the Rally and I’m buying the Yeti “blind”.

Other delrins worthy of consideration is the C3 Halo and the RecRev f(x)(unfortunately not available here). I really dig the f(x).

I am watching reviews on the Crazy D though. The price is good and I’m debating bundling that into an order with a couple of other YYJ’s I had been holding off getting.

I was at the OneDrop shop a few weeks ago and would take a Rally or Yeti over The V and Crazy D any day.

Third this. Although out of the two the Crazy D is a little better.