The Ti-Vayder Experience

Those details and info will be coming rather soon.

2 Likes

Except I’m pretty sure we were given $180 as a top end, not minimum. Nothing concrete though so who knows!?

4 Likes

I don’t see anyone having realistic complaints about the price.

10 Likes

I’d bet on sub $100

14 Likes

I have a strong hunch it’s going to be very close to $150

10 Likes

45$ pls :smiley:

2 Likes

This would be super dope

140 bucks… thats crazy

4 Likes

$140 price confirmed

11 Likes

How about that? Lol

4 Likes

Video says site will launch any time

Still estimating Weds or Thurs site launch?

3 Likes

What video?

1 Like

This video most likely:

3 Likes

I’m not in charge of the site and sales in any capacity.

I’m just testing yo-yos and shipping them to a fulfillment company.

I can tell you I will likely not be done testing until end of next week.

8 Likes

You set an expectation on that first day of 25% each day, bro. You never go HAM on your first day, lol.

3 Likes

placing my bet at 120$

3 Likes

The video is live!

13 Likes

It’s $140 confirmed on video

9 Likes

No worries, it’s a lot of yoyos to process @HVizier! Man $140 is very reasonable.
I’m super psyched, currently finishing up my PhD thesis. It’s about 300 pages, I’ve been writing it for 3 years and doing the research for 6 years… A long time coming… I discovered yoyoing about 3 years ago and it has really helped me get through the monotony of all this writing, reading, editing. My fiancé and parents have confirmed that they could get me a Ti yoyo as a grad present. Hopefully I can score a Ti-Vayder it looks awesome! Although I know there are lots but there’s lots of hype too. I’d like to thank @codinghorror for getting this together and @HVizier for volunteering all the time to process 500 yoyos! I appreciate you guys making something like this accessible to me.

14 Likes

Lol I never set that expectation. I just had that whole day off to work on it.

It’s not just testing. I’m making boxes, bundling strings, and packaging these things too (though my incredibly helpful significant other is helping with the packaging side).

I am trying to have it all done in 10 days. That was the initial estimate I gave Jeff.

10 Likes