The Ti-Vayder Experience

You’re quite welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

dammit :joy:

4 Likes

Yep I watched it (as I do all the PopCasts lol) - was linking for another person.

4 Likes

Holy hell…I’ve spent zero time following this throw…didn’t even know that Codinghorror is the one who made this throw till watching Doc’s vid just now! (Love having a face to go with your name too!).
I even posted just a few hours ago in the unpopular yo opinions’ thread that I’m not interested in this release.

Well damn it! xP I’ve spent the last couple of hours catching up on this yoyo and want one SO badly now! lol…I’m way over budget on hobbies this month…but I think I’m going to sell some stuff on ebay today to try and jump on this thing!
I wonder how quickly he’ll blow through all the dark sides.
Though I’m a light sider at heart…the dark side ti-vayder calls out to my soul!

TLDR:
MUST HAS!!!

8 Likes

tenor%20(1)
hYYYYYYYpe!!!

7 Likes

This thread in a nutshell

5 Likes

…mean while, I can land a single suicide in 89 attempts.
on a good day.

p.s.
This was super bad a**!! Amazing job haha

5 Likes

I’d just like to clarify that this is not my video, I just posted in reference to earlier comments. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If anyone is on the fence on buying one of these (I don’t think many will be with a $140 price tag) I can tell you that it’s a true replica of the original TiWalker which I’ve always taken the position of being the greatest yoyo ever made.

15 Likes

oh lol…well thanks for sharing cause that was bad a**! :smiley:

Was not Expecting that Amazing Price! And Now We Wait…patiently…patient…ly

3 Likes

Will you let me know when that happens?

$140…wut.

Does this mean I have to get two?

6 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Exactly what im doing!

At least two.

I intend to get all three “colors”. Yes, there will be a limit of two per customer, but I will be recruiting my GF to help out in acquiring the third one.

2 Likes

Well, you need one to spark.

1 Like

Its really Hard for me to Decide on 1 color, But A Raw and Black it is, Maybe ill trade for a Grey one down the road or buy one at a later time if they are still Available

The “rules” by the NYYL aren’t totally clear and haven’t been consistently enforced. Guinness has a different set of rules.

5 Likes

Are the profits still going to purple yo-yo?

1 Like