The Throwers Brawl - Corona Edition!

lol :rofl: true!

1 Like

this isn’t my thread… it’s for everyone!

1 Like

I like the poem, my friend. However, I believe the first rule of Throwers Brawl is shared with Fight Club…

3 Likes

you are a very wise man @French

1 Like

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

yeah man, i gotta gripe…

i was really, honestly trying to help… keeping an eye out… especially after @MoonageMin got screwed. so, other dude may be a good dude. ok, fine. i was trying to do the right thing… because, sometimes noobs don’t pay attention and will TRADE with anyone, or F&F because they don’t know better.

so, i apologize to the dude. i will not do that again. but, you all are on your own too.

2 Likes

Meh, I recently did something similar…called a dude out trying to look out for people here on the forums.
Thing is…is I don’t actually even know if the guy was shady or not…I was just going off of a hunch.
I’m a total **** if I’m wrong.

Don’t feel too bad Fatguy…you had good intentions here.

3 Likes

you know where good intentions pave the way to, right?

my grandfather used to say, “it’s ok, i know where i’m goin. i wouldn’t know anyone up there anyway.” be nice to see him again, lol :wink:

3 Likes

Pizza Hut?

3 Likes

In yye we are tearing each other up.

Meanwhile in the r/throwers discord. .

7 Likes

Guys he’s not thinking straight completely ignore this post

2 Likes

i would think they serve hungry howie’s in hell…

1 Like

Lol…shhh. dont say the truth of discord

3 Likes

yeah, frank’s in head-to-toe denim knee deep in international paypal buttons right now… it’s sll lies!!!

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong with calling out someone who has had bad feedback. Your intentions were honorable.

2 Likes

thank you @French

1 Like

I got a beef… can’t understand why folk on here want to play Captain Save-A-Hoe. I mean if the person is your buddy or someone you’ve transacted with multiple times, go ahead and be a bro. But if you’ve never dealt with this person and don’t personally know them, why are you compelled to rush to their defense; especially if it’s about a wrongdoing?

Ok, I’m done… damn that’s cathartic. Thanks @fatguysnacks247!

1 Like

and the thread has served it’s purpose again… pacific coast family don, your presence is always welcomed at the table :wink:

1 Like