The Throwers Brawl - Corona Edition!

Feelin’ a little grumpy today? Got something you want to get off your chest? Take a trip to the Throwers Brawl! Anything goes (within forum rules) at the Throwers Brawl!

Things getting a little OT? Let’s take it outside!!! You wanna piece of me?!! I’ll meet you at the Throwers Brawl, punk!!

Just feeling a little bummed, or whatevs… you’re always welcome at the Throwers Brawl… Big, small, short or tall - we like them all! Your Port of Call is… The Throwers Brawl!!!

Get Some!!!

10 Likes

@A_Soviet_Locust i’m calling you out to the Throwers Brawl! This is the exact reason i intended this thread. i have no beef with @avengedseven77… i don’t care who does what with him… i would prefer to stop bumping his bad feedback post… like YOU just did…

i regularly scroll through the flagged traders, etc. so i don’t get hosed… or anyone else… @durfee just bumped a very similar post the other day? when someone who had bad feedback recently posted. did you rail on him? i didn’t see ya…

again, i was just looking out… i do know that i can independently confirm now that i should not bst with YOU though either… so…

if you have something else to say, PM me, or keep it to the Throwers Brawl. stop bumpin that dude’s bad feedback post… maybe he can start something new.

2 Likes

I get so frustrated with myself with my lack of consistency with yoing. I still don’t feel comfortable throwing in front of others /sigh.
Fight me!

6 Likes

I’m at the throwers brawl, I overhauled,
the yo’s involved
Sat by my phone, but no one called
Licked a toilet seat, now I got corona y’all

7 Likes

i don’t want to fight you @twitch77, unless you want me to… and being that i’m bad at emoticons, i don’t know where to go from here…

do you have to throw in front of people? i don’t feel comfortable throwing in front of other people, or the mirror… or televisions or breakable things… but i do fine, and so do you… and so does everyone else.

2 Likes

lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Can this just be a roast fest?

@twitch77 man. All you ever talk about is green and photoshop random images to make “funny” relatable remarks. :heart:

7 Likes

i am literally in tears right now

3 Likes

You would be. Between all the energy you and @Durfee spent fighting and making up

6 Likes

guy, us northerners man… can’t let anything go…

it’s like irish Alzheimer’s, forget everything but your grudges…

5 Likes

Green?
Pfft! I never talk about green!

Which reminds me!
Did I ever tell you about the color green?
Well, you might want to sit down and kick back for awhile…because boy do I have a lot to say about green!

Green is the bestest! It looks the bestest, it smells the bestest and it’s proven by 8 out of 10 dentist to be the fastest too!
Oh! And have you ever tried to taste green? OMG! It’s the mostest delicious of all the colors too!
Green sounds fantastic too!
Don’t believe me?

But anyhow…it’s not like I like green or anything. As if I ever talk about the color! PFFFT!

5 Likes

i will agree, it was probably the best color for the broccoli i ate tonight…

2 Likes

I was really hoping you would roast me instead. But the momentum just got a bananna in it’s tail pipe

3 Likes

Is that why MOLD is green? Dude, green totally sucks and is the worst color ever!

2 Likes

raw

3 Likes

https://www.colormatters.com/the-meanings-of-colors/green

3 Likes

if the pea green pillow prevents baldness, which one started it in the first place, and which one makes it aggressively grow back :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

lol totally derailed Fatguy’s thread! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Definitive proof that green is indeed the bestest ever times infinity and beyond!

2 Likes

Well, pea green is better than pee yellow🙀

3 Likes