The real question

People are voting for Zach Gormely or Shion Araya. Here’s the real question: Gentry Stein or Evan Nagao? And why?
(Be sure to factor their signature line of yoyos into your decision :smiley: )

• Gentry Stein
  • Evan Nagao

0 voters

6 Likes

Both = :heart:

7 Likes

Yeah. The best answer for sure hahah

5 Likes

I’m sorry. I ain’t voting. It’s against my moral principles.

4 Likes

I like Gentry’s style and performances better, but I like Evan’s yoyos better. At least they look better, I’ve never played with either of their lines.

2 Likes

Oh! I figured out how to take my vote back!

lol I don’t want to vote in this poll because I think they’re both great in their own ways. I’m with @MoosaK on this one…

3 Likes

That still isn’t a proper question… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

oooo

It seems to have all the necessary components…

I can’t :pensive:

1 Like

while the question is moot, the real answer is Shu Takada. He is the link between both Gentry and Evan (Shu + Gentry = Shu-ta), and with YYE, Shu + Evan = K’Edge &720 pack.

So, lets all agree that the honest answer to just about any yoyo question is Shu Takada.

5 Likes

“What’s the best budget throw under $30?” “Shu Takada”

“Help! My bearing is locking up. What do I do?” “Shu Takada”

“When will X yoyo restock?” “Shu Takada”

@codinghorror pleaaaaaase tell me there’s a way to set up a Shu Takada autoreply bot :joy:

5 Likes

OK, you may have found the one question where Shu may not be the answer – although, both the Loop 720 and Loop 2020 do come in at under $30 for one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“I’m hungry; what should I eat for lunch?” “Shu Takada”

3 Likes

Dear Santa,
I sure has been a good boy ALL year long…and all I really want for Christmas this year is a

“Shu Takada”

3 Likes

Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Shu!
Shu who?

"Shu Takada"

hahahaha…
Oh wait. That’s not how these jokes work?

3 Likes

not technically a yoyo question…also, cannibalism is frowned upon by most

1 Like

You better cut air holes in that box!

But I believe it’s not technically prohibited by the community guidelines :thinking:

2 Likes