The Rap/Hip Hop Thread.

I feel old cause I dont know 80% of these people. I like the good old 90’s gangster rap. C-bo, Spice 1, E-40, and of course Pac. Then the south side music I like Tear, Z-ro, Lil Keke, Fat Pat and the rest of the screwed up click. And last but definatly not least UGK. Smoke somethin!

1 Like

I forgot to mention I love some Run Dmc

Now that’s some good old 80’s :slight_smile:

I personally don’t understand why so many people like Kanye West so much.

Not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, but I personally don’t like him as a person, or his music.

Wesley Willis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWsWP9bPAg

Chance is my muse for everything I do, Kendrick is the rapper that soothes me a lot. You have great choices!

1 Like

yeah chance logic and Kendrick are all great. You may want to check out dizzy wright if you like them.

2 Likes

RZA

A$AP Rocky is quite garbage compared to Aesop Rock. ALL NEED TO CHECK OUT AESOP ROCK.

GZA

I like Logic a lot as well, Welcome to Forever is awesome.

GEES I TOTTALY FORGOT ABOUT KENDRICK LAMAR, I enjoy his sound now, hes has the smooth jazz wavy feel, but still lyrical kinda of like a westcoast biggie smalls may be an over statement but just my opinion.
80’s, 90’s?

Biggie, Fat Boys, Bone-thugs, Wu-tang, A tribe called quest and Slick rick, these are personally just my favorites.

Guise. Tonedeff

People here don’t even listen to Freddie Gibbs. Also, they all team together to hate on Wayne when they have probably only listened to 3 of his songs they are all from this decade.

Also, Flatbush Zombies and the Underachievers.

G-Eazy, Curren$y, Joey Bada**, Dumbfoundead, Big L, Mos Def, A$AP Rocky

Main artists I listen to.

1 Like