The PWRHouse from Throwing Sideways!

Release Announcement

Well here it is! Our next release, the PWRHouse! This guy is fast, nimble, powerful, and can handle anything you’ll throw at it (lol). We initially wanted to create something more undersized but quickly realized this design was impossible at the specs we wanted it. So instead of changing the design, we brought it up to a ‘regular-sized’ throw! The official release date is set late April and it’ll come in three amazing colorways (in the comments below)! In keeping with our motto ‘Great throws at great prices, the Price points will be $50 for solids and $55 for the ‘splash’! We just can’t put this thing down and we’re sure you won’t be able to either!

This was only made possible due to this community’s support! Thank you all so much❤️

Specs:

Diameter: 55mm

Width: 45mm

Weight: 63.1g

18 Likes

Really like the cuts and the sizing on this one; looking forward to the drop!

3 Likes

I was able to get my hands on the proto and I absolutely love this thing. It plays fast and powerful. The little cuts in the cup look super cool. I really love this throw, and can’t wait to get my hands on a production model!

3 Likes

That splash is great!

1 Like

This feels like a bimetal and its 6061

3 Likes

That last color is the one for me!

1 Like

Can you please post up a straight into the gap view?

To me, there are 4 views that come to mind with different levels of importance. Least important, a straight cup view. The cup view can be seen in a clear angle view. And the angle view shows much more than the cup view.

The next and more informative view is the gap view of the yoyo showing way more than a cup view.

The next valuable view is the subject yoyo (gap view) right next to another yoyo we most are familiar with… like a Freehand or a Shutter, etc.

The images you posted already are very nice indeed.

But the shape of the yoyo can be better identified with a simple gap view.

…PS> many years ago when I started my use of mirrors when showing modded yo-yos, wasn’t me trying to be tricky with a camera. I was trying to show as much about the yoyo as I could with the least amount of images so people could wrap their heads around the shape.

Notice how much you can see in one image🤓

Just sayin… and, those color ways are Amazingly electric!

8 Likes

Sweet mirrors. That’s a lot of Unknowns.

9 Likes

I love seeing your pictures like this.

Edit: also took some pics of my own that ill post here:

3 Likes

This is a dope throw. (FLEX ALERT) I can vouch for it being “just” a 6061 throw with a sort of bimetal feel in terms of performance.

5 Likes

Beautiful🤡

Love that purple!

2 Likes

Thank you.

when does this yoyo drop?

1 Like

I believe it will be late April.

2 Likes

April 25th is the release date we’re hoping for! Everything is on track!

4 Likes

Wow, that is quick!

1 Like

is there a delay? Haven’t seen this thing dropped.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, yes. They was a huge machining issue early/mid April that pushed us back a month. They’ll be in my hands in just a day or two. Then, more up to date announcements will be made on the release!

3 Likes