PWRHouse Release! + A Cool Giveaway!

Here’s our new release, the PWRHouse! Coming in this hot Black and light Blue splash, Red and a nice vibrant Blue. We wanted to do something special for this release so we are going to give away two bimetal prototypes! What bimetals you ask? Well, the bimetal version of our last release, The Sistine, and a bimetal version of our first release, The Beanie! The way it works is out of the 96 PWRHouses we are releasing, 1 of them will have a ‘Sistine sticker’ and another one will have a ‘Beanie sticker’ in the box. If you buy a PWRHouse and receive one of those two additional stickers in your box, then you’ve won a bimetal prototype! We’re so excited for these to get out into the public! They will also be up on YYS later this week!

PWRHouse Specs:

Diameter: 55mm

Width: 45mm

Weight: 63.1g

$50 for Solids
$55 for Splash

11 Likes

Bimetal Beanie:

9 Likes

Bimetal Sistine:

8 Likes

Oh no, please, don’t make me buy more, I can’t, I just can’t.

That sistine is so nice looking though…

4 Likes

Uh, I’ll take a PWRHouse, a BiBeanie, a BiSistine… And a side of b-grades

5 Likes

Hahaha. You know I always got you🤣

3 Likes

Are they on yoyoexpert or just the other website? The splash and design look amazing

2 Likes

Thanks man. They’ll be available directly through me and through YYS!

4 Likes

Oh man, I hadn’t seen those bi-metal renders yet, those look clean! And the PWRhouse is awesome, honestly it’s the throw I pull off my shelf most often right now.

4 Likes

Love that you added an engraving to this release. Nice touch!

3 Likes

I thought there’s a solid purple one?

They look awesome! I’m really digging that bimetal beanie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I understand it, purple was only for the prototype.

1 Like

that is pretty sad, purple is the best looking one IMO.

I totally agree.

Just the prototype for this run. Potentially in the future if sales warrant a second run!

The blue also looks a bit different, more on the light blue side, than the pictures shown before. I personally prefer a dark saturation.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the black/blue splash. Can’t wait to get mine! Will was kind enough to send me a prototype but I’m excited for the production model too. The purple is super nice.

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday and they turned out really nice. Main change from the proto seems to be an improved finish for grinds (it’s definitely much better for those now).

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support!:heart:

7 Likes