The Populist by Doctor Popular!

Populist_Feature

Doc takes a unique approach in designing his next yo-yo in the hands of his Patron Community through a series of Polls, then finalized the design with @hobbygod

The result is The Populist - an extremely powerful 7075 Bi-Metal with Brass or Stainless Steel rings!

Blue-Silver-Brass-Rings-Populist Blue-Silver-Brass-Rings-Populist-3 Blue-Silver-Brass-Rings-Populist-2

19 Likes

This Yo-Yo is awesome, I’ve played the proto and the production, highly recommended. Hangs with the best of them.

20 Likes

If you think about letting go that plus ultra, let me know!!

1 Like

I wanted to drop a line to say I’m extremely proud of how the Populist turned out. It’s the first bi-metal release I’ve put out and also the first yo-yo I made in collaboration with my Patreon subscribers. I had my fears that the final yo-yo wouldn’t fit in with the rest of my releases, but the Populist turned out great. It’s now my daily carry when I’m playing unresponsive.

Obligatory link to the clip video:

21 Likes

the populist is a BANGER!! i absolutely love mine!

4 Likes

i usually stick to plastic and mono metals but of the handful of bimetals I have, I like this one the best.

5 Likes

Excellent vid and thanks again for showing different parts of the city. Populist is on my list, hopefully you will release it in black to the masses in the future. Also watching you is play is a pleasure :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Such a dope design and also love the aesthetics of this throw! - Well done Doc and Patreon subs! :clap:

9 Likes