The Path by Mk1yoyos & Jack Hudspath!

Path_Feature

This is the signature yoyo of Jack Hudspath, the first yo-yoer to join the Mk1 team after its founding. The Path has a wide and sweeping profile, and a playful hub design, fitting into a slightly-smaller-than-average 54mm diameter. Some of the colorways feature Jack’s own artwork.

Teal Teal-02 Teal-05

From Jack:

“It’s a yoyo made for trick creation! I wanted to have a durable and fun design so the shape was chosen to be comfortable, distinct, and playful. The cup design allows for easy thumb grinds, and provides a flat ledge for artwork. I hope you all enjoy it.”

Available starting Saturday at 8PM ET.

17 Likes

We are super stoked for the release of this awesome yo-yo that we decided to run another giveaway with the amazingly talented @Jckpth !

Rules: Post your own trick that draws inspiration from Jack’s Tricks/Style to this thread!

2x Randomly picked videos will be winners!
Winner #1 Path YoYo!
Winner #2 $25 YYE Gift Card

Bonus Entry: Post your videos on Instagram and tag all 3 of us! (@jckpth, @mk1yoyos, and @yoyoexpert)

Last Chance to enter is 08/31/23 - 11:59pm ET!

Winner Announced 09/01/23 - 12:00pm ET!

Best of luck! - Happy Throwing! :heart::yo-yo:

17 Likes

Don’t forget to enter the contest! A free Path is up for grabs!

5 Likes

Here’s my submission!! Love Jack and Love MK1!!!

9 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/tk-03d2HPF0?feature=share Using outdoor lighting and Flowy slack just like Jack!!!

7 Likes

Tried to capture as much of that @Jckpth brain boggling as I could manage. Thank you @MarkD and @YoYoExpert ! Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

This is Jack’s trick he helped me with

7 Likes

Hello my friends this is my video entry for this new great giveaway.
It was so fun to try to mix Jack’s style with mine and then create this video, wish to participate on more initiative like this one, hope you enjoy the video and the trick, let me know in the comments what you think, much love :heart:
Instagram: Alberto Rojch (@waltz.romantic) • Instagram photos and videos

P.s.= sorry for the last 6 seconds where i speak but youtube reels are only 1 minutes long, the other final 6 seconds are on Instagram if you want but nothing really happen at the end lol

12 Likes

Extra kudos for picking the only day of summer we had in London

What an amazing video!!!

1 Like

For real, I felt blessed for once to go recording and have an average wind speed, usually to record a trick I have to fight all the elements :rofl:

Appreciate that, thanks a lot, I had couple of ideas and tried to put them together both for the trick and the video itself, I am very far away to be a good video maker, I did everything with my phone and the video app on the phone but makes me happy that people is having a laugh at it!

any tips for participating for someone who isn’t good enough to make a trick?

1 Like

Thanks for hosting, this was fun!

Posted to IG also Chris on Instagram: "A trick for the @mk1yoyos x @yoyoexpert x @jckpth giveaway 🫡"

5 Likes

did the impossible and made a trick for the first time! learned the whip to kamikaze for this, hope y’all enjoy this small trick :).

10 Likes

I don’t do this no where as cool as jack and I realized after the fact he starts from the ground. The first time I saw jacks Instagram I seen this fly away type bind where he pulls the yoyo down real low and does this kinda like leaning/falling back kinda movement at the same time and thought it was really cool. Here’s my poor attempt at it haha

6 Likes

i think yotricks has a tutorial on this bind, you might want to look that up! i think it’s the adams favorite binds video

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it. i actually am pretty good at the one I think your talking about that goes from a loop. The one I realized jack did is instead of from a trapeze like I did its just a straight sleeper and you slide your finger up the string at an angle to make the string hit the yoyo and it snaps back kinda like a responsive yoyo would. I suck at it and I always get string burn from sliding my finger so many times of missing haha.

1 Like
2 Likes

:eyes: yo who won a path?

1 Like