The Original Trick Thread!

Haha sure
When I get free time ill make the tutorial

You guys all agree on the name
Electric Bologna?

For sure.

do i get a prize for naming your trick?  :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

an honorable reference in the video XD

that’s a really neat trick! I’m gonna try to learn some (or all hopefully) of it. Keep it up, you’re a great yoyoer!!!

DUN DUN DUHHHHHHHHHH
Electric Bologna tutorial

nice. I’m trying to learn it right now.

I’m going to call it Hit and Hop, it’s a repeater, and pretty easy.

It starts with a trapeze, throw it overand into a double or nothing, like you’re going to do a matrix, pop the yoyo in the air and pull your NTH land it into a trapeze with a loop around your finger. Use the loop to pull the yoyo around into a brother mount, pop the yoyo up again and land in a trapeze. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Anyone learn Electric Bologna yet? haha!

I wanna, man! I’m not at that skill level yet, though.

Haha well
You can still totally use some elements of this trick!
Many parts begin with very basic mounts and can be used in a lot of combos!

How far did you get?;D

I want to learn Electric Bologna, I just wish you would have talked in the video, kinda like Andre’ breaks stuff down into parts and also used a brighter string, like in the original trick with a neon yellow. It’s a great trick though!

Want me to do a remake?:slight_smile:
I’d be happy if anyone has a request for it!

Dude…that would be so awesome of you! The things that would really help are…breaking things down into steps, like Andre’ makes 3 parters, this needs to have separate parts, whether it is contained within the same video with a title screen. Also, talking and explaining exactly what you’re doing, like the main thing is, that I want to try and have the same exact position fingerings as the person doing the tutorial, so if you use your thumb and index, mention it, etc just so I can get the same flow. Pretty much if you’re talking and can explain what you’re doing it’ll be better than a lot of tutorials out there that don’t say anything and I think that is a big weakness, because even for an advanced player (‘master’ according to YYE) I still have trouble following along to a lot of tutorials.

Also, just using brighter string that comes off really well on camera. I’d ask for multiple angles, but I don’t want to have you do extra work then you’re already doing. It’s really cool of you to even offer to do a re-make in the first place! You are awesome and are supporting the community greatly with this service, keep up the great work!

Not trying to sound demanding, I’m just really excited right now…(I’m all hyped up on Mountain Dew!..I’m like a spider monkey! haha) Thanks again!

that’d be GREAT!

I really love that electric bologna one, it is way beyond my skill level currently but I wanna work up to it. Could you please do a re-make explaining certain elements? That would be awesome :slight_smile:

Keep this thread going!

Well, guess I know what to do soon!

put a link up when you do it!

Yes please:)