The ONE project look inside for details [Merged]

Sorry, but we want to stick to One’s

sorry, but we wanna stick with ones and onestars. Sorry man :confused:

That guy that throws in his Ceramic KK ;D

Ok, looks like I’ll have to go buy a One lol Good thing Toys R Us is selling them for $7.

Gold kk plis

:smiley:

Haha! :slight_smile:

First video is uploaded!

i just walked over and got the one I gave to a co-worker a few months ago… he’s busy though… so looking for a camrea man to hold my iphone.

Edit… i ended up just putting the camera on the floor… haha… that yo is so responsive and light… it’s more responsive than my nojiive with those super wide pads… and i didn’t think to do any stalls. This would be a good video with a #we can’t all be good. I had fun it made me smile… thanks for the break from work.

now to get it off my iphone and over to youguys so you can post it…

With the ONE, and the ONESTAR are regens, and stalls allowed? I think a regen should count as another throw, but since we’re doing one throw only, I wanted to clarify.

As long as you are using a ONE it’s fine

as far as i know, more than one throw is gladly accepted! You could send in an edited three minute video, as long as its all fun!

This Sounds Really fun I dont own a ONE but The local toy store Has a ONE That they use As a Demo yoyo So I think Ill barow it While Im there and Film a quick vid

I donm have a 1star, I might make a vid if I get bored, how long should the vid be?

however long you please! Make it nice, bright, and fun! If theyre longer (more than 30 seconds), YouTube is the way to go. Remember, instagram needs love too! Feel more than free to take a pic or two and a vid for instagram, and edit up a video for youtube!

Second video being uploaded!

Here it is

So who am I expecting videos from?

Im starting to edit mine

fine ill make a video…dont ahve to twist my arm sheesh…lol =]

sorryyyyyyyy :stuck_out_tongue: but, awesome!