The official yoyoexpert Plastic yoyo video contest! PYVC (Prize!)

I am not super sure of my skills, but I think I might go in the advanced devision. Is there a way you will choose?

There is Divisions?

If so I want to be in the lower one.

This is just an idea, but maybe the beginner division could be Beginner Tricks-Advance Part 1 Tricks and Advanced could be Advance Part 2 tricks-Master tricks. You could also just have us make videos and decide by yourself.

im in lower division…

I say we see every ones yo-yo skills and decide the division you are in. Because we don’t need some one to enter in the lower division and be able to do latter escape or soiled pantys for instance. So I say send in your vids and Jayyo will put your vids in a division based on your ability. Sound alright Jayyo? Later.

Keep it spinning™

Here is the smaller division winners prize. A modded Duncan mosquito (MDM). Who it will go to, we have no idea. The specs are as follows.

Parts
8 screws
EDIT: 1 axle and nut. I have lost one axle so that will not be included.
2 inside half’s
2 outside sanded pogs
2 primer gray pogs
2 ball bearings
2 set of spacers
6 weight rings
5 extra strings
4 rubber axle holds
1 rubber band that holds the strings so you can shoot it at your friends and family. ;D :o :smiley:

Weight and size
Weight With out rings-46.60 grams
Weight with rings-57 grams
Width (mm) 34.33
Diameter (mm) 52.98
Gap Width (mm) 4.23
Bearing Size 5x10x4
Gap type Fixed
Response Homemade starburst.

Mini review
This is a Modded Duncan Mosquito(MDM). It was modded by Robert Benham A.K.A Robert2393. The side pogs have been sanded so no logo shows. The green pog also has R.B scratched in it. This yo-yo as of now has a cleaned bearing and is unresponsive needing a slight bind to return it. Weighting in at 57 grams it is much heaver than a regular mosquito. It comes with 6 weight rings(3 in each side) that can be added or removed at any time. It is smooth and a great yo-yo for learning binds and advanced tricks. I have done all my tricks I know with it so I know it can go up to at lest the hour glass trick. Has a spin time of 51 seconds with a good throw. The bearing is broken in so it sounds like, well a mosquito buzzing. Comes with 5 of my vary own hand made strings and that rubber band I was telling you about.

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS!!!

Good luck guys! And do you see the rubber band? Yea that’s gonna be a lot of fun. Later.

Keep it spinning™

2 Likes

Oh well i guess i can’t really participate in the maverick level, so i’ll have to go into the hyper level and get owned :-[

so when are yall gonna post your vids? Later.

Keep it spinning™

Is the Mosquito a 1A yoyo?

Yep! :slight_smile:

yes

Happy Throwing !=]

Yea and it can also be use for 5a but its not that great for it. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Lol we have till 4th july, no hurry ;D

I might be able to get a camera…

I really have to thank Robert for helping out with this, you rock Robert!
:slight_smile:

Lets get some vids guys!

I cant wait to see what you all can do with those plastics!

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

No need to thank me, I’m just being me. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Im in couple o questions though do you have to have a full 1 min presentation like a regular contest or can you put some pieces together(eg. grant johnsons stronger) also i dont know if i should be in the hyper or maverick.

Well you make your own video and you can edit anyway you want. So yes you can put bits and peaces together. Well I really think that Jayyo will decide that buy judging your video. But what is the best trick you can do? Later.

Keep it spinning™

I agree with Robert when he says that Jayyo should decide which division you go in.

i can do the ladder escape mount the easy way