The official yoyoexpert Plastic yoyo video contest! PYVC (Prize!)

Jayyo, Do I have to send you my video on July 4th, or before July 4th?

What do you mean “deadline”?

Are we going to battle with someone?

Happy Throwing! =]

Maybe Ill make a video, my dad is gona buy hd camera. PGM ftw.

will there be beginers, intermediate, and advanced divisions because if rsmod123 uses a ladder exape against my kwigibow and buddhas revenge ill be dead lol. :smiley:

(i dont even know if my parents have a working video camra lol.) :smiley:

hats off to jayyo for putting up a prize our of his own collection just for everyone to have some fun. very, very cool thing to do.

I agree otherwise some of us have like no chance at all lol

questions to answer.

Deadline is on July 4th. So at EXACTLY 11:59 PST. Its over.

I like the idea of having two different divisions, but I only have one prize :frowning:

So this will have to be one all together.

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Are the videos judged by how advanced the tricks are or based on whether or not we land our tricks and how well we show the power of each yo-yo?

But still, will it be like Samad’s elimination tourny? or will you judge every one at once?

It’s not a tournament. It’s just a contest.

Just making sure, this is ALL 1a right? Can you do any other styles?

Oh okay

Hey Jayyo, I will donate a modded Duncan mosquito to the winner of the smaller division so we can have two prizes. It has added wights in it and a cleaned bearing I will post pics and specs if its cool.
And if its cool, just shoot me your address and I’ll mail it. Good luck guys. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Cool robert!

Thanks man. Later.

Keep it spinning™

OK i got the go ahead from Jayyo to put it up as a prize. Tomorrow I will put up pics and specks because I need to do some work on it. See i haven’t messed with it in a wile and I’m adding some stuff to it so that’s the reason. Also I don’t know how to work a camera to save my life. But I can tell you it is multi-color, logos are sanded off, Comes with replacement bearing, axle and nut, screws, and those little rubber things that you put in it to hold the axle in. Also comes with 2 extra side caps that you can draw on with a marker and 5 of my vary own hand made 100% Polly strings. The strings will be un-looped so the player can cut to size. Also to the player who wins the yoyo can you send me a review on how well I did Modding, how well it plays, and how you like my strings. Later.

Keep it spinning™

im in, ill try to put a video together in time.

So, I need to know how videos are judged.

By technicality of tricks, or how well we show the quality of the yo-yo.

I think people are wondering the same thing because some of us aren’t as good as others.

What I want everyone who votes to look for is:

Trick quality: How well the tricks are done (if a guy does a super smooth kwijibo combo, it might get more votes then say someone who does a ladder escape but very sloppy.)

Video: See who has a good overall vid. Good lighting, and background, editing skills. etc.

The yoyoer: Not just the tricks, but see who is really having fun with their video, and not just doing it cause they have too.

Keep these 3 things in mind when you guys take a look at all the videos at the end when you choose who to vote for.

Good luck to all!

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, upper division for the Korean Yo-yo for me.