The next Forum eXpert is...

You samad, know how to think!! Now do you see the possibility of me not being a eXpert? It deeply saddens me tho… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s kind of what I was thinking but I was being really stupid so it didn’t process in my mind.

Nah, your not stupid, it just didn’t hit you fast enough. No one’s stupid (except George W. Bush…)

IMPEACH HIM! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

(Just kidding, but seriously, is it you?! If it is you, then cool, the people were way off! But if its not, then my guess is that it is Gm User, because the expert might not even know if its him yet.)

Pikachu, I choose you!

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~ll1208/pikachu.jpg

My choices:

Samad (Again)
Kim-Lan (Again)
Xdohl
Jayyo
Evan
DYonch
gm user
rsmod123
dryyo
Spencer L.
Shisaki417
Robert2393

I can almost guarantee one of them is the next Forum eXpert.
I can fully guarantee one of these people is the next Forum eXpert:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Do you mean DYonch?

I chose the animals!

1 Like

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!

MUFFIN CAT! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks SR for picking me, I probably dont deserve it tho, I dont think i have been helpipng out. I’m gonna go eat my chili…

lol Spencer L. also has a chance ::slight_smile:

Eh, why dont we just start rambling off every active member on the forums?

I try to be helpfull but by the time I can write a reply one of the many people

have beat me to it…

Though my vote is in for Jay

Yup! He is surly king of muffins! Lol! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: ;D

Unless André doesn’t tell the mods who they are before announcing them, I am not the new eXpert.

Honestly, me.
:smiley:

I am just anxious to see who it is as usual! ;D

Yeah!

6 days left until July…and also when I get some g-strings…

I want to win! But I don’t do enough… maybe in like a year or so I can win. I vote Jayyo.

… ahem… I agree with Kim and believe that the June eXpert will be announced with the July eXpert. André is a busy man and he probably doesn’t have time to announce it this month so he might announce it next month. Besides, if he sends two DM’s at one time then the shipping will be cheaper too.

I strongly nominate Rsmod for the July eXpert.