The next Forum eXpert is...

Yo Yo Yo dawgs (And Cats) yo ready for some YoYo?

I have a funny rap song. In the making still.

Seeing that it isn’t XDohl or GMUser, I think it might be Jayyo or RSMod.

Jayyo is having surgery, so that could explain the delay in announcement. Or it could be RSMod or Evan (because they are slow pokes).

Haha, just kidding guys. :smiley:

You hurt me feewings! :cry:

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not me, Rsmod says it’s not him but…

Also, you can’t forget the possibility that they don’t know who they are yet!

Indeed!
It might be anyone :open_mouth:

Jayyo said it wasn’t him…(in the chat)

Ok i admit it, it is me!

Evan, I nominate you!

Yeah, he did! Shisaki417, I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, I think you are though. Something tells me…

You decide, have I been helping around and being friendly-ish?

I mean, yeah, but you’ve been joking about it mostly, so…I don’t think so… But I don’t know!!!

lol well the eXpert thing is for me to know and you to find out.

Ok this is really annoying. Is there, by any chance, any way you could somehow, I don’t know, know when the eXpert will be announced?

I do know but I will not tell…I love this game :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, now I’m beginning to think it is really you. I don’t know though!!! AAAHHHH!!! I HATE PLAYING THIS GAME!

I’ll still go with my theory.

I agree with you but I’m really annoyed that I don’t know if it’s Shisaki or not!

I’m just gonna laugh when you realize who it is when Andre realeses it… my lips are sealed :-X

You are good enough to be a forum eXpert, but here is a thought of mine. You’re a great person and everything, but you are…well, newer. There are a lot more other eXperts that contributed a lot more in there time, while you weren’t here as long. Just saying :stuck_out_tongue: