The newly redesigned Recess LITTLE LEAGUE!

Recess loves working with organic profiles and rounded yo-yos. From the First Base, to Joyride, to Vacation, they’re always looking for new ways to play with their favorite yo-yo shape. This time, they went tiny - The Little League!

Organic shapes really are some of the best. They feel comfortable in your hand, perform tricks from all generations equally well, and have a great aesthetic. The Little League takes all the curvy fun from a full size organic yo-yo and compacts it down to an undersized pocket-friendly frame. It’s nimble, fast, and fun with plenty of spin power and stability to get through your toughest tricks.

Releasing Friday 6/24 @ 8PM EDT.

19 Likes

Yes take my money. I :heart: Recess.

3 Likes

Could it be made responsive with a narrow bearing?

1 Like

I would guess it is too heavy for consistent tug response but probably would work semi responsive

3 Likes

It seems pretty heavy so… I’ve turned yoyos semi-responsive by adding thick lube.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the first version, so I’m hyped for sure @tyler_severance @tylerseverance

5 Likes

I just updated the specs, we still had the old Little League specs on the page. This version is lighter.

2 Likes

Just me on the VPN or is counter stuck on 0…

3 Likes

Is the timer stuck?

This is, like, the third release in a row I’ve been here for drop time and just had to sit and wait for the thing to actually become available.

3 Likes

Everyone partying at nationals hahah jk jk

2 Likes

Sorry! Yes. My bad with Nationals happening! We just reset the timer to 9pm!!! So sorry!~

5 Likes

angry-panda

Panda.

4 Likes

Umm this thing is good!!! Dont sleep on it! Its just to good!!!

3 Likes

The bearing post (photo in the listing) looks like it might be short enough to accommodate a slim bearing, but I can’t say for sure

Bump because this one plays bigger than the specs. Pure :fire: @tylerseverance @tyler_severance

4 Likes

It IS an awesome yoyo. I love mine!

2 Likes