The MLB Topic

This one is for all of you MLB lovers. Baseball is my favorite sport and I’m really great at the game. I play pitcher and outfield.

Anyway this is the topic where you just talk MLB or baseball.

My favorite baseball team is the San Francisco Giants. No I don’t like them because they won last year. My dad grew up in San Francisco for a long time.

So just tell us what your favorite team is and just talk plain MLB!

Yankees :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i play third, first and catcher

Go Braves!

I used to play pitcher and third-base. I quit playing some years ago and I wish I would’ve stayed with it because now I’d be, at least, playing in the farm leagues…

Also, my hometown team are the Chattanooga Lookouts, who, for many years was the farm team for the Cincinnati Reds but a couple of years ago changed to the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Atlanta Braves have always been my favorite pro team.

Yes!

I play baseball and I play shortstop.

Red Sox.

Word.

Tigersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Killin it

2nd the Tigers

Good to see another Giants fan! Love the G Men!

Mariners…
I play third, first, and pitcher

O Yeah!!

This. Or the LA Dodgers, because Clayton Kershaw played on the Single A team in my home town.

I’m actually not a huge baseball fan, but my brother is really into it.

For a second, I thought this said, “The MLP Topic,” and I was like… OOOHHH NO. NOT THIS AGAIN.

haha

#beatla

But that’s pretty cool that Kershaw played for a single A team in your town, stringking. He’s the only Dodger I respect/like

Dogers all the way baby

Holy crap, did you guys see David Ortiz go crazy in the Red Sox vs Orioles game? Ragequit of the century right there…

he seemed a little angry

Did you see Pedroia when Big Papi was destroying the phone? That rage was hilarious