http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/193/

Get yours now!

Half Red/Black 10 9 left!
Half Purple/ Black 10 6 left!
Half  Pink/ Black 65 left!
Dark Purple ****** 2 GONE!
Half Pink Purple ****** 2 GONE!
Purple Heart 10 9 left!

EDIT (7:42 AM) TODAY: So far 11 have been sold! 29 left!

YAY!!! Another yoyo I cant afford :D! Hey congrats to anybody who grabs one. Looking forward to some reviews and vids!

So many yoyos I want :(((((

Yay I ordered two, one badA** edition purple from here and a regular one from another site since I didnt know theyd have the bada** edition anywhere else :frowning:

It’s a great yoyo. I love mine so much.

Yay! I can’t afford it! Anyways, I’m happy it released, but I’m still going to spend my money on a Superstar instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Always go with the General-Yo man! :smiley:

Oh, btw, I was trying to quote you and accidentally pressed the thankyou button. Your welcome.

1 Like

Why am I not excited?

I guess I’d hate to say it…but I don’t really like General Yo :-\

Please don’t kill me…

KILL HIM!!!

EVERYONE-- GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND LANTERNS AND OTHER VARIOUS ITEMS-- WE HAVE A GENERAL YO HATER ON THE LOOSE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry… Just Kidding. Everyone has their own opinion. :wink:

I kind of agree with you. I don’t know why but I always stick with the smaller companys, and the less popular ones lol.

NOOOO!!! More haters. JK. General-Yo is a pretty small company, btw. It’s just really popular.

Why is General-Yo so popular, but not One-Drop?

One-Drop is way popular. Well… let’s see.

One Drop was more popular than General-Yo say a year ago, because General-Yo yoyos were just taking off. The M1, which was named yoyo of the year in 2009 on YYS, was made by One Drop. One Drop’s yoyos were very very popular, and still are today, but newer companies have surfaced, new yoyos have been released… etc.

One Drop makes some pretty good yoyos, too.

I figured that out after I posted it.

I’ll get the shotgun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’ll have to get the Bazooka. >:D

Thats a great idea, why didn’t I think of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

PREDATOR MISSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

boom

I really wish I could get one of these… I just don’t have the cash.

So far 11 have been sold! 29 left!

Lol at the fact that earlier in the thread you said you didn’t like General-Yo.

Anyway, One-Drop is still very popular. Go on their forum, and you will see how many supporters they have.